Britney (Album) Secrets

4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Bring Me Home wasn't given to anyone. It was a short acoustic interlude she did with Josh & Brian that never made the album & never left a DAT Tape or Jive's vault. :sassybrit:

Receipts? It was described as a pop song with an organic rock vibe. What is this acoustic story? :weirdmeout:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The producers themselves.. Where is your reciepts for organic rock because that sounds like Take Off 

I can't find anything other than her confirming it during a press conference. Do you have a link?

Bring Me Home [Produced by BT] Confirmed in 2001 by Britney herself during a press interview. She said it was her favorite song off the album and that it had an organic/rock vibe.

and Take Off is organic electronic, not rock.

IMG_5744baa81.jpg

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I can't find anything other than her confirming it during a press conference. Do you have a link?

Bring Me Home [Produced by BT] Confirmed in 2001 by Britney herself during a press interview. She said it was her favorite song off the album and that it had an organic/rock vibe.

and Take Off is organic electronic, not rock.

IMG_5744baa81.jpg

Yeah that source is wrong, BT had nothing to do with the song. My information is from personal conversation, I knew they produced it though because popjustice had a link to this tweet before it went down for a while-

on Bring Me Home)
KNS Productions‏@KNSmusic13 Jun 
@willaboi07 yes that one we did! It was a short acoustic interlude . Wow forgot about that song.

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/general-britney-spears-discussion.14216/page-1534

I reached out to one of the producers through his real estate business he owns (dedication ;)) & he told me the song is on a DAT or on an old harddrive somewhere but he wouldn't be able to share it if he could find it because his publishers would be upset

7 hours ago, FeedTheStans said:

These piss me off so much! Why can't they let her make the music she wants!

because it is also a business so the label and management gotta think on what's gonna bring the best revenue, and a lot of times it'll be opposite of what the artist wants

Archived