What Britney Should Rebrand As...

1 hour ago, Onyx1126 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, however, as a Stan since '99 I think that Brit & her team should use the upcoming 20th Anniversary as a platform to launch a farewell album & tour. Now this doesn't mean that Britney would "retire" per say but I mean a farewell to Britney Spears as we know her. They should do a killer banger album & she should put everything she has into doing fantastic choreo for videos, performances & a tour. It would be a celebration of Britney Spears "The Pop Icon" & then it would allow her to focus on other aspects of her career for the future.

That's what the POM was/is supposed to be. I do see the point you try express but I do not agree at all, maybe that could work for a Super Bowl performance or a tribute as the BBMA's but not for a whole era, I love Brit's classics but it's time to MOVE ON, I want her label to treat her as a current singer not as a 00's icon anymore, yes, she was great but that was like over a decade ago. :rude2me: Im a fan since 99 btw 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived