I honestly don't hate the Vegas residency and think she should stick with it

Britilicious

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE'S "OFF" IS THE FACT THAT

BRITNEY NEVER PUT THE SAME EFFORT THE WAY SHE USED TO DO AND SHE DOES'NT EVEN WANNA ADMIT IT

SAD BUT REALITY 

I'M JUST AFRAID THAT SHE MIGHT OVERSTAY HER WELCOME IN THE SIN CITY

I JUST HOPE SHE AND HER TEAM STARTS BEING REAL WITH THEMSELVES AND STOP MAKING LAME EXCUSES 

"I ALWAYS SING LIVE" "THIS IS THE MOST I'VE DANCE BEFORE"  PEOPLE ARE NOT THAT STUPID YOU KNOW

ALSO STOP WITH THE "SO I CAN BE WITH MY KIDS" BULLSHIT

SHE ACTS AS IF SHE'S THE ONLY POP STAR WHO HAS KIDS. 

THE TRUTH IS ...VEGAS IS CONVENIENT BECAUSE LIKE SHE SAID HERSELF IT "SPOILS HER" 

SHE IS EARNING MONEY BY DOING BASICALLY THE SAME THING WHENEVER SHE WANTS TO

SO YEAH I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WOULD STAY

BUT FOR ME THAT JUST SHOW'S HOW LITTLE HER PASSION IS TOWARDS HER CAREER

BUT WHATEVER IT'S HER LIFE 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Xhesiko said:

BRITNEY NEVER PUT THE SAME EFFORT THE WAY SHE USED TO DO AND SHE DOES'NT EVEN WANNA ADMIT IT

SAD BUT REALITY 

I JUST HOPE SHE AND HER TEAM STARTS BEING REAL WITH THEMSELVES AND STOP MAKING LAME EXCUSES 

"I ALWAYS SING LIVE" "THIS IS THE MOST I'VE DANCE BEFORE"  PEOPLE ARE NOT THAT STUPID YOU KNOW

THE TRUTH IS ...VEGAS IS CONVENIENT BECAUSE LIKE SHE SAID HERSELF IT "SPOILS HER" 

**** you for thinking she's using her kids as an excuse. All she ever wanted was to have children so it makes sense that everything would revolve around them and she would drop anything just for them. What's wrong with wanting to have a normal life for your kids? You want her to basically have her kids become roadies and have to be homeschooled plus a non existent social life just following their mom everywhere? 

For a woman who's done so many world tours and practically worked nonstop when she was just a teen and couldn't have a normal life like everyone else, it makes sense that she would want to provide that for her children seeing as how she didn't have it. 

If she didn't have any passion for her career, there would not be Glory. She cares about her music and Larry even said that she enjoys the creative part of the job and doesn't care about the business side so of course it makes sense why she doesn't do a lot of promo and work hard to get good sales because she doesn't care about numbers, and she never did which is why she always look surprise when she does get a hit.

I like that's she's happy. And it's better for the boys not to travel the world, they can spend lots of time with her because she has time off, and they have their mom close to home, they see their dad and siblings, they get to attend school like normal kids etc. 

These should be everyone's priorities, if you think "keeping her legacy" or getting "Primeney" back is more important: you're just being selfish. 

20 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

**** you for thinking she's using her kids as an excuse. All she ever wanted was to have children so it makes sense that everything would revolve around them and she would drop anything just for them. What's wrong with wanting to have a normal life for your kids? You want her to basically have her kids become roadies and have to be homeschooled plus a non existent social life just following their mom everywhere? 

For a woman who's done so many world tours and practically worked nonstop when she was just a teen and couldn't have a normal life like everyone else, it makes sense that she would want to provide that for her children seeing as how she didn't have it. 

If she didn't have any passion for her career, there would not be Glory. She cares about her music and Larry even said that she enjoys the creative part of the job and doesn't care about the business side so of course it makes sense why she doesn't do a lot of promo and work hard to get good sales because she doesn't care about numbers, and she never did which is why she always look surprise when she does get a hit.

WELL **** YOU TOO! 

WHEN DID I SAY SHE DOESN'T HAVE PASSION IN HER CAREER? I SAID SHE DOES'NT PUT THE SAME EFFORT AND THE SAME PASSION AS SHE USED TO. 

JUST BECAUSE LARRY SAID SOMETHING IT DOESN'T MEAN IT IS THE TRUTH! 

LARRY SAID SHE ALWAYS SING LIVE! HE ALSO SAID BRITNEY JEAN IS GOING TO BE "RAY OF LIGHT" FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

I NEVER SAID SHE IS LYING ABOUT HER KIDS ALL I'M SAYING IS, THAT IS A LAME EXCUSE SINCE SHE IS NOT THE ONLY CELEBRITY WHO HAS KIDS  TO TAKE CARE OFF

IT'S TRUE BRITNEY HAS GIVEN US SO MUCH BUT LET'S NOT ACT LIKE WE HAVEN'T GIVEN HER ANYTHING IN RETURN

BUT WHATEVER  SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS... I'M JUST STATING MY OPINION

GOOD LUCK BEING A BRITARDS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY BRITNEY THINKS IT'S OK TO GIVE HALF *** PERFORMANCES

I'M DONE! 

1 hour ago, Xhesiko said:

SAD BUT REALITY 

I agree with you. I mean, she is entitled to choose if she wants to stay in Vegas and have a stable routine -- which is also a HUGE comfort zone - knowing that this is slowly turning her into an 'almost' retired artist who sometimes releases new material that people hardly know about... I can respect that.

However, saying that Vegas is a good thing for her, because then she won't be that "stiff" on stage is a lame excuse... she is not as heavily medicated as she was during FFT and she can totally keep practicing and performing in other places from time to time. She doesn't need a residency to make her less stiff or more comfortable on stage; she needs hard work and discipline, if she really wants to remain in the music industry as a serious artist.

People don't go to Vegas to see a live rehearsal where she's practicing routines... if that's how the show is perceived by the fans (and they don't see a problem with it), then she will never really evolve and will always be seen as a victim of past events.

I know Britney is smart and focused...

If I were in her shoes I would make similar choices...

On the other hand, I know that by keeping doing this will make it harder for her to get on a top worldwide position again if in the future decides to...

However with some smart adjustments there wouldn't be such a problem. Her team plays a significant role in this and maybe they should reconsider their strategy.

She should be treated as the iconic superstar she is, who still makes modern and good music and they should focus on her eras being proper and well put together.

2 hours ago, Xhesiko said:

SAD BUT REALITY 

Again, what makes you think quitting Vegas will change all these problems?? 

Britney will be a mom for the rest of her life and this is how she is going to be from now on, she's gonna put less effort into her career, she's gonna put less time into her career and she's gonna put being a mom first. 

That's the kinda mom she wants to be. (Also, even Jlo and Mariah saw what a great opportunity it is for a working mother and got residencies, so she's not the only pop star who thinks like a mom)

Atleast with Vegas she is happy, has showed improvement. Would you really rather her have another Femme Fatale Tour where she struggled to sell tickets and literally look like she is held at gun point every time she's on stage? 

Why can't people ever see the improvements in her attitude and performances rather than focusing on comparing her to "primeney", she'll never be that girl again!

1 hour ago, Xhesiko said:

GOOD LUCK BEING A BRITARDS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY BRITNEY THINKS IT'S OK TO GIVE HALF *** PERFORMANCES

Btw no one is excusing her lack of effort on stage. She's definitely not what she used to be, but if you had actually read what I said in my OP then you would know what I was saying is she keeps her improvements consistent in Vegas which is better that starting at point blank after a 2 year break after every era. 

I  think it's time her fanbase just accepts Britney for who she is now and stop expecting her to be her 22 year old self again. That's the conclusion I have come to and if you still believe that if Britney quits Vegas she'll suddenly top the charts again and perform like she did when she was 22, then you my friend are the delusional one. 

britney is too comfortable in vegas...she doesn't want to do harder choreos, she doesn't want to sit on the chair for a longer time to get PROFFESIONAL hair and makeup (this is the least she should do) she doesn't want to wear expensive and elaborated outfits so she wears cheap but comfy ones. the only time she looked good was at the bbma and jingle bash performances. it's sad that she doesn't care anymore. it's not ok because people are paying to see her show. jlo has kids too and she looks fantastic when she performs. why can't britney do that at least? it's not hard ffs.this is unnacceptable:

Britney-Spears-performing-at-her-Piece-o

the worst part is that she knew that the media would go to her first 2017 show and take pictures. why looking so bad when you can look like this brit:

britney_spears_estrella_de_los_premios_b

It's not good for her...maybe she sells less because she doesn't look like herself anymore

What bothers me is that she has the capacity to do bigger things, like she showed it to us with the BBMA's last year. She improved thanks to Vegas, but I think it's time for her to move on. Plus you can tell she looks bored AF in this theater, she half *** every songs except WB, GM, MATM and BOM and she showed little enthusiasm in performing there imo. She looks so much more alive when she performs elsewhere, like iHeart festival. The issue is that Vegas really hurt her career and seeing her's and her team's latest efforts, I don't think her career will turn around any time soon unless she puts in the work. At this point, Vegas is just some easy cash, but it won't last forever if her and her team keep getting lazier and lazier. 

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

britney is too comfortable in vegas...she doesn't want to do harder choreos, she doesn't want to sit on the chair for a longer time to get PROFFESIONAL hair and makeup (this is the least she should do) she doesn't want to wear expensive and elaborated outfits so she wears cheap but comfy ones. the only time she looked good was at the bbma and jingle bash performances. it's sad that she doesn't care anymore. it's not ok because people are paying to see her show. jlo has kids too and she looks fantastic when she performs. why can't britney do that at least? it's not hard ffs.this is unnacceptable:

Britney-Spears-performing-at-her-Piece-o

the worst part is that she knew that the media would go to her first 2017 show and take pictures. why looking so bad when you can look like this brit:

britney_spears_estrella_de_los_premios_b

It's not good for her...maybe she sells less because she doesn't look like herself anymore

Okay, but with everything you're saying, she doesn't need to leave Vegas then, she just needs better stylists lol

Archived