Media Traffic Released A Compilation Of Top 100 Songs Since 2000

telluwhat

Media traffic posted video on their facebook which is compiled of songs based on their performance on World united chart since 2000

This video might hit you nostalgically hard.......

Although Britney has appeared only once and it is not even her own song..... Scream and shout at 73 

Give it a try u will sure like it........ Xtina has made much higher than Britney 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, telluwhat said:

Media traffic posted video on their facebook which is compiled of songs based on their performance on World united chart since 2000

This video might hit you nostalgically hard.......

Although Britney has appeared only once and it is not even her own song..... Scream and shout at 73 

Give it a try u will sure like it........ Xtina has made much higher than Britney 

The fact that Scream and Shout made the list, not Oops, Toxic, Slave, Everytime :byebitch:

That was fun to watch :) 

The main thing that stuck out to me was just how unpopular pop music has become, ironically enough. I would say a good 70℅ of the songs were rap and/or r&b. The only notable exception was Katy Perry, but even she re-released a lot of her hit singles to feature a rapper. I suppose the other exception was Maroon 5, but they're more contemporary than pop and thus appeal to nearly every radio genre/demographic. Same goes for Adele.

Also, I totally had forgotten about "The Ketchup Song," that made me crack up. 

Archived