3RD SINGLE CONFIRMED?

mauureee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something you guys need to understand is that the gp has a much different taste in music than us. Yes, Change Your Mind and Slumber Party are some of the best songs on the album but their not the most radio friendly.

She needs a basic song with a catchy hook that's easy to remember and fun to sing along to. Love Me Down is perfect for that.

1 hour ago, neydelina said:

I DONT SEE IT SAYING ''RADAR'' SO YOU CAN **** YOURSELF

LMFAO :dead:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Something you guys need to understand is that the gp has a much different taste in music than us. Yes, Change Your Mind and Slumber Party are some of the best songs on the album but their not the most radio friendly.

She needs a basic song with a catchy hook that's easy to remember and fun to sing along to. Love Me Down is perfect for that.

Amen sistah :bparty:

6 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Iheart tweet about a surprise tomorrow and Britney gala.xy posted something about It too

PCA performance announcement? :quirkney: In my dreams. 

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Another interview? :lostney:

If there is an interview, I bet the interviewer will ask questions we already know the answer to like, "We saw you posted a picture with the model from Slumber Party, have you been on any others dates with him? Is it serious? How do you pronounce his last name?" but I do hope they address Tinasha because I want to know if anyone told Britney she was saying her name wrong after the festivals. 

4 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:
12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If there is an interview, I bet the interviewer will ask questions we already know the answer to like, "We saw you posted a picture with the model from Slumber Party, have you been on any others dates with him? Is it serious? How do you pronounce his last name?" but I do hope they address Tinasha because I want to know if anyone told Britney she was saying her name wrong after the festivals. 

"Is there any message you want to give the Britney Army?"

"I just want to thank my fans for being so loyal and supportive over the years, I think it's very cool and I appreciate their support."

Archived