BRITNEY "OPENS HER HEART" IN INSTAGRAM

mauureee

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Then stop eating animals, practice what you preach :queenriri:

By the way, there's no such thing as a "humane" way to kill an animal

I dont eat lions or crocodiles or whatever.... the animals you eat dont come from the same places, which doesnt mean they don't come from a worse place....but whatever people who support hunting is just a ******* ***** and should be hunt in the same circumstances. 

and what makes you think you know what I eat? :byebitch:

8 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I dont eat lions or crocodiles or whatever.... the animals you eat dont come from the same places, which doesnt mean they don't come from a worse place....but whatever people who support hunting is just a ******* ***** and should be hunt in the same circumstances. 

You said it's not the same thing, I thought that implied that you were defending eating meat.

Do you eat meat?

15 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I'm not a fan of hunting but there's a difference between hunting endangered species and hunting ducks and boars.

Personally i wouldn't be able to kill something for sport but i could easily eat some deer.

Btw how did this thread end up bashing Britney again :madonna: 

5 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

She posts this and right after she posts how her kids learn to hunt poor animals

I'm disgusted, I never thought she'd dare to do such a thing

Ok but We don't know her family personally like that. Plenty of people hunt for subsistence- its one thing to hunt ducks to EAT and one thing to hunt giraffes. If you're gonna kill an animal at least use ALL OF IT.

Why is it a daring thing for her to do? And judge something Britney didn't even do herself

57 minutes ago, mauureee said:

However, if you eat meat and you still think hunting is morally wrong … well, I don't get it. Why is a steak that's all nicely packaged and available for purchase at the grocery store considered perfectly acceptable, while heading out into the woods to claim your own venison is barbaric?

7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

However, if you eat meat and you still think hunting is morally wrong … well, I don't get it. Why is a steak that's all nicely packaged and available for purchase at the grocery store considered perfectly acceptable, while heading out into the woods to claim your own venison is barbaric?

Exactly, if anything slaughterhouses are more barbaric. We just mastered killing animals for meat, where a slaughterhouse can kill thousands in a day. I'm not sure if they were hunting for food or sport, but still it's no worse than industrialized killing.

1 hour ago, mauureee said:

No, I'm against hunters. I find that cruel, and I can't imagine someone supporting that. that's all.

Let's drop you into the middle of the woods for 60 days without food and see how long it takes before you start hunting.

It's completely natural.

And we all saw you avoid Danny's question like 10 times, do you want to answer it now? DO YOU EAT MEAT? :xcuseme:

43 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Let's drop you into the middle of the woods for 60 days without food and see how long it takes before you start hunting.

It's completely natural.

We have a different meaning of "completly natural" like....:byebitch:

people who do that don't do it to eat, they do it for fun, to have a trophy, it's disgusting. :meltdown:

5 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

What a flop argument.

First of all, I don't support competitive hunting.

Second of all, they were hunting ducks, and it's common to roast ducks and eat them after you hunt them.

Third, if you disagree with hunting animals but continue to eat packaged meat, you support slaughterhouses and there's a double standard.

I hope this argument is more rational for you.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

First of all, I don't support competitive hunting.

Second of all, they were hunting ducks, and it's common to roast ducks and eat them after you hunt them.

Third, if you disagree with hunting animals but continue to eat packaged meat, you support slaughterhouses and there's a double standard.

I hope this argument is more rational for you.

Of course it is!

Archived