Honestly

Black_Out

Good morning. I was just reading through Exhale as I do every morning and one comment stuck out. Someone said they don't know what they want from or expect from Britney anymore. I don't think any of us do. When I say us I mean the stans. Britney's personal situation has really done numbers to her career. All of us fans with hope jump so fast when she gives an inch of improvement we expect a mile. Where her team can certainly do better, ultimately it's Britney herself who needs to execute. I think she's just as lost as fans because she's transitioning into more of her career again. It's like she wants it but isn't there 100% yet. Examples would be touring, SP music video, all these festivals, candid interviews, and of course giving us hints by saying she's very aware of the numbers, meaning she wants it. I think we just need to have no expectations and be slayed when she does kill it. She's only getting better. Keep the faith army.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived