Guys we need a serious push from team Britney if we want SP to do well

Body ache

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

Why can't this fan base just accept that Britney is no longer popular and the GP dont care about her now, all good things come to an end!! Not hating I'm just speakin what everyone's thinkin for real :byebitch:

There is nothing to support that. WB did good overall when ppl finally heard about it. 

MM rose and held for awhile after the vma performance but that is all there was 

it all has to do with exposure

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

There is nothing to support that. WB did good overall when ppl finally heard about it. 

MM rose and held for awhile after the vma performance but that is all there was 

it all has to do with exposure

Make Me dropped off Hot 100 two weeks before the VMAs :sassybrit:

Tbh I can't with the fact that Slumber Party didn't even hit Top 85 on Hot 100 such a shame and her team isn't doing anything to boost the sales maybe Slumber Party will rise up from death but only by itself, since there's no promo or radio deals

58 minutes ago, Streets said:

Honestly, this is all the song needs atm :beynah:

Radio doesn't support songs that aren't payola'd anymore, this is a corrupt fact :byebitch:

Ariana Grande's Into You and Ellie Goulding's On My Mind both had a radio deals months after they struggled to hold and they became hits.

Were Into You & On My Mind hits???:weirdmeout:

They did ok (both had a lot of streaming support) but none of them peaked at top 10 (both peaked at #13) buf tbh On My Mind since week one did ok, the song didn't flop, Into You was FLOPPING HARD it they haven't done that radio deal into You peak would've been #43

9 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Make Me dropped off Hot 100 two weeks before the VMAs :sassybrit:

Tbh I can't with the fact that Slumber Party didn't even hit Top 85 on Hot 100 such a shame and her team isn't doing anything to boost the sales maybe Slumber Party will rise up from death but only by itself, since there's no promo or radio deals

That's what I'm saying with no help she has no name power anymore. I think she could do good if they tried. The younger generation doesn't know her 

To be fair, I don't the the GP is interested in anyone's music particularly. I think maybe Adele is the only one who's anticipated. What artists like JB and Beyoncé have are brilliant and smart teams that market their releases very well. Believe it or not ppl aren't always looking up Beyoncé and JB for music but they see them in the tabloids which is why u hear about them more. It's the fans and the smart team really propelling their music on the Super Bowl with radio deals ect..

To be fair, I don't the the GP is interested in anyone's music particularly. I think maybe Adele is the only one who's anticipated. What artists like JB and Beyoncé have are brilliant and smart teams that market their releases very well. Believe it or not ppl aren't always looking up Beyoncé and JB for music but they see them in the tabloids which is why u hear about them more. It's the fans and the smart team really propelling their music on the Super Bowl with radio deals ect..

britneys label bel however doesn't market her music well. Only 1 day radio deals, doing magazine that aren't the most relevant, not making a huge splash with he performances and not adding her music to the best playlists and ads on itunes

Archived