I just realized G-Eazy's verse might be based on true intensions

Body ache

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty certain he said he wrote this verse based on like, how he would feel hitting on her in real life. 

that's what made me warm up to him being on the song; that he wrote the rap specifically for her and tried to personalize it. 

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

I'm pretty certain he said he wrote this verse based on like, how he would feel hitting on her in real life. 

that's what made me warm up to him being on the song; that he wrote the rap specifically for her and tried to personalize it. 

1 hour ago, MM said:

well yea i thought everybody knew that verse was about her....but idt he really wants to be with her lol just doing it for the song 

He wrote the song before he met her. He said he got the call about the collab when he was on tour in Australia. And they found a studio to record it. But of course its referring to her lol

Ps. Haven't we discussed the video already a thousand and one times? Its definitely old one. Someone waited to publish it on the right time. I'm 100% sure Brits team wouldnt let her be that close to him if they weren't  certain he isn't doing any. Sorry but thats almost a fact. Lol

And ANY straight guy would get excited if Brit touched them like she did him :giggleney: you don't need ***** for that tbh! I'm a straight girl and even I get excited just watching them :hipney:

13 minutes ago, Wombat said:

He wrote the song before he met her. He said he got the call about the collab when he was on tour in Australia. And they found a studio to record it. But of course its referring to her lol

Ps. Haven't we discussed the video already a thousand and one times? Its definitely old one. Someone waited to publish it on the right time. I'm 100% sure Brits team wouldnt let her be that close to him if they weren't  certain he isn't doing any. Sorry but thats almost a fact. Lol

And ANY straight guy would get excited if Brit touched them like she did him :giggleney: you don't need ***** for that tbh! I'm a straight girl and even I get excited just watching them :hipney:

I think Britney likes him very much.. she wanted him in Vegas.. I've never seen Britney to be that close with a colleague!  

1 minute ago, Denise said:

I think Britney likes him very much.. she wanted him in Vegas.. I've never seen Britney to be that close with a colleague!  

I couldn't agree more!!! She has probably NEVER been so close and personal with anyone! At least not in over 10 yrs!!! How she was all smiles on Saturday tells more than any words.

18 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I couldn't agree more!!! She has probably NEVER been so close and personal with anyone! At least not in over 10 yrs!!! How she was all smiles on Saturday tells more than any words.

exactly, she wanted him to be very close with her, she was all smiles, g easy too.. everyone noticed that..

maybe I am crazy but do you remember when we talked after IHeart Radio Festival that they acted very weird? and then he broke up with his girlfriend, his gf accused him for cheating on her.. and then Britney wanted him in Vegas...

when I heard that he was in Vegas I was like OMG this is weird, because in like 5 hours he had other concert in LA and the next day he was back again in Vegas for other concert, that means he preferred to be with britney on stage for 5 minutes, and not staying home and relax for his concert in LA...  am I crazy? lol :giggleney:

I like them very much, he seems to be a good guy, he is not full of himself, and I think he likes Brit very much.... Britney is smart and she knows when a person is real.. she likes G Easy and Tinashe very much because they are not fake at all

Archived