I just realized G-Eazy's verse might be based on true intensions

Body ache

1 hour ago, Denise said:

exactly, she wanted him to be very close with her, she was all smiles, g easy too.. everyone noticed that..

maybe I am crazy but do you remember when we talked after IHeart Radio Festival that they acted very weird? and then he broke up with his girlfriend, his gf accused him for cheating on her.. and then Britney wanted him in Vegas...

when I heard that he was in Vegas I was like OMG this is weird, because in like 5 hours he had other concert in LA and the next day he was back again in Vegas for other concert, that means he preferred to be with britney on stage for 5 minutes, and not staying home and relax for his concert in LA...  am I crazy? lol :giggleney:

I like them very much, he seems to be a good guy, he is not full of himself, and I think he likes Brit very much.... Britney is smart and she knows when a person is real.. she likes G Easy and Tinashe very much because they are not fake at all

Yeah I think MM was the talk of the night really :giggleney::forkit:

But I remember the talk about iHeart yes but actually POM was even weirder tbh!
At iHeart they were kinda of discreetly or secretly glancing and touching each other... like they were some teenagers who have a crush on each other but dont know how to act on it. Then POM it seemed Brit was avoiding his touch a bit. We were really wondering whats going on at the G-Eazy thread! BUT ur right, the point is that he really made an effort to come to her show with his super crazy schedule! It says a lot!

What comes to his gf's; its quite certain that he broke up with Claire (who he was with during the VMAs) and she kinda shaded Brit twice. Little candidly but still weirdly obvious. Second time it was just by the time of his POM appearance. BUT there was also rumors that he would have hooked up with his ex gf from before Claire. Who knows really, he's really private in that since... but after Saturday and Bash I'm beginning to wonder seriously whats going on :forkit:

And yes, he seems to be really humble, down-to-earth, hardworking and sweet guy and I think he would never let anyone shade Brit :bigkiss: AND he's gorgeous :giggleney:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Yeah I think MM was the talk of the night really :giggleney::forkit:

But I remember the talk about iHeart yes but actually POM was even weirder tbh!
At iHeart they were kinda of discreetly or secretly glancing and touching each other... like they were some teenagers who have a crush on each other but dont know how to act on it. Then POM it seemed Brit was avoiding his touch a bit. We were really wondering whats going on at the G-Eazy thread! BUT ur right, the point is that he really made an effort to come to her show with his super crazy schedule! It says a lot!

What comes to his gf's; its quite certain that he broke up with Claire (who he was with during the VMAs) and she kinda shaded Brit twice. Little candidly but still weirdly obvious. Second time it was just by the time of his POM appearance. BUT there was also rumors that he would have hooked up with his ex gf from before Claire. Who knows really, he's really private in that since... but after Saturday and Bash I'm beginning to wonder seriously whats going on :forkit:

And yes, he seems to be really humble, down-to-earth, hardworking and sweet guy and I think he would never let anyone shade Brit :bigkiss: AND he's gorgeous :giggleney:

They like each other a lot!!!!  they are not just colleagues and that it's... its something there and everyone can notice this lol

11 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Like your attitude gurl!!!! :bigkiss: There's definately something there and lets hope they act on that feeling right? :giggleney:

Right...  I like you too .....Tbh I like more G Easy than Sam. :otears:

10 minutes ago, Electro World said:

They ****** after iHeart, that's why it could have come across as awkward at POM :queenriri:

Lol no, I dont think so haha :quirkney:

5 minutes ago, Denise said:

Right...  Tbh I like more G Easy than Sam :otears:

Lol no, I dont think so haha :quirkney:

Well at least G wouldnt use Brit for fame, he has made his way on his own until now and he's very private about his relationships.
Of course I havent seen or know anything about the model but I obviously :giggleney: prefer Gerald lol

4 hours ago, Denise said:

exactly, she wanted him to be very close with her, she was all smiles, g easy too.. everyone noticed that..

maybe I am crazy but do you remember when we talked after IHeart Radio Festival that they acted very weird? and then he broke up with his girlfriend, his gf accused him for cheating on her.. and then Britney wanted him in Vegas...

when I heard that he was in Vegas I was like OMG this is weird, because in like 5 hours he had other concert in LA and the next day he was back again in Vegas for other concert, that means he preferred to be with britney on stage for 5 minutes, and not staying home and relax for his concert in LA...  am I crazy? lol :giggleney:

I like them very much, he seems to be a good guy, he is not full of himself, and I think he likes Brit very much.... Britney is smart and she knows when a person is real.. she likes G Easy and Tinashe very much because they are not fake at all

OMG sis you are so right! Love all of these!!!! :crying1:

4 hours ago, Electro World said:

They ****** after iHeart, that's why it could have come across as awkward at POM :queenriri:

Don't think so. His gf was with him then. This was before they. Broke up. Saw a pic of her with her Britney pass.Lol

4 hours ago, Wombat said:

Well at least G wouldnt use Brit for fame, he has made his way on his own until now and he's very private about his relationships.
Of course I havent seen or know anything about the model but I obviously :giggleney: prefer Gerald lol

Since you started something I gotta point something out to these people, that they won't read. Lol

He would not do cocane before performing with Britney. This guy is such a hard working  professional. And he's always praising Britney, and respects her very much. There is no way in hell he would go on stage messed up. And if he did, there's no way her team would have allowed him to keep working with Britney. 

3 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

Don't think so. His gf was with him then. This was before they. Broke up. Saw a pic of her with her Britney pass.Lol

Since you started something I gotta point something out to these people, that they won't read. Lol

He would not do cocane before performing with Britney. This guy is such a hard working  professional. And he's always praising Britney, and respects her very much. There is no way in hell he would go on stage messed up. And if he did, there's no way her team would have allowed him to keep working with Britney. 

Preach dear :bigkiss: 

If one doesn't believe him being decent and professional, one should believe that her team is obviously quite strict on those matters.  

Archived