the crowd goes crazy every time britney dances

people are still here for a hardcore dancing britney. They go so ******* crazy during work *****'s last part, womanizer breakdown, SLAVE 4 U breakdown, toxic, etc.

they go like AAAAHHHHH YAASSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYY MAMAAAA YASSS OMG U LOOK SO GOOD

she should add moree of these hard breakdowns if she isnt going to dance a lot. They truly work, they add momentum to the performance, even if she just sits there and then does a breakdown it truly brings emotion to it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, crawi said:

people are still here for a hardcore dancing britney. They go so ******* crazy during work *****'s last part, womanizer breakdown, SLAVE 4 U breakdown, toxic, etc.

they go like AAAAHHHHH YAASSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYY MAMAAAA YASSS OMG U LOOK SO GOOD

she should add moree of these hard breakdowns if she isnt going to dance a lot. They truly work, they add momentum to the performance, even if she just sits there and then does a breakdown it truly brings emotion to it.

Her career is summed up in strong dancing and hot body and the rest doesn't matter 

She desperately needs a NEW CHOREOGRAPHER. Can we spam everyone for that?

She has the ability but it's going to go nowhere with Charm Ladonna giving her these moves more suitable for Meghan Trainor, her other client.

That's really my only critique when it comes to Britney currently performing and it would shut up a lot of her critics should she have someone that understands how her body moves NOW.

:nicki2:

33 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

that's why she needs new choreographers, she hardly dances hard, just in the breakdowns but in the rest of the show she just walks and poses :sickofu:

They really need to choreograph better...make it seamless.

I think with primeney, everything (the moves and the walking even) fit so it had like smooth transitions.

But now it's like...dance dance...walk walk! But there's no anticipation.

Like the bellydance for Slave was building up to the epic breakdown. 

1 minute ago, - Kyle - said:

They really need to choreograph better...make it seamless.

I think with primeney, everything (the moves and the walking even) fit so it had like smooth transitions.

But now it's like...dance dance...walk walk! But there's no anticipation.

Like the bellydance for Slave was building up to the epic breakdown. 

Exactly. Nowadays when Britney dances hard people are all cheering cause the most of the times it's just walking so they're just waiting for the breakdowns :sickofu:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She desperately needs a NEW CHOREOGRAPHER. Can we spam everyone for that?

She has the ability but it's going to go nowhere with Charm Ladonna giving her these moves more suitable for Meghan Trainor, her other client.

That's really my only critique when it comes to Britney currently performing and it would shut up a lot of her critics should she have someone that understands how her body moves NOW.

:nicki2:

exactly. There's some good moments in the show but also alot of standing around, even if she improvised more during those parts it makes a big difference. 

dp7lgw.jpg

idk why i put this here but this is my fav britney performance ever

51 minutes ago, Luminous said:

They need to change the 'Stronger' breakdown.. is a mess since 2014 and they NEVER changed it... the break slays but the choreography is really bad!:foh:

I know right!!! The music is amazing, the build up from Stronger to Crazy is epic but the choreo...... She needs something explosive there!

1 minute ago, osu24 said:

don't blame the choreographers when she's had multiple choreographers and still dances the same -_-

She's made massive improvements since the FF and Circus era, its clear that she needs better choreographers or choreographers that understand her body and can make her look good.

27 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

She's made massive improvements since the FF and Circus era, its clear that she needs better choreographers or choreographers that understand her body and can make her look good.

Hmmm she looks more alive and happy then during FF tour. But I would not say that her dance technique is a lot of better, she dances with more energy tho.

Archived