the crowd goes crazy every time britney dances

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toxic original choreo is what everyone wants not that messy **** her previous choreographers made unfortunately 

:queenriri:

15 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

they would go crazier if she did the ORIGINAL Toxic routine. not stand in 1 spot, wave her arms and do basic floor movements

thats what im saying mannnnn lmfaoooo Toxic is so ******* boring now i can't even take that **** seriously 

21 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Toxic original choreo is what everyone wants not that messy **** her previous choreographers made unfortunately 

:queenriri:

thats what im saying mannnnn lmfaoooo Toxic is so ******* boring now i can't even take that **** seriously 

I still don't get how those square division people could be so uncreative for a song like toxic tbh. They need to use the tree jumping thing for a different song

31 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

I still don't get how those square division people could be so uncreative for a song like toxic tbh. They need to use the tree jumping thing for a different song

like, BBMA's toxic were at least cute, she changed up the choreo and i found it very appealing

everything is so ******* boring in that song

the tree should be in slave tbh

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She desperately needs a NEW CHOREOGRAPHER. Can we spam everyone for that?

She has the ability but it's going to go nowhere with Charm Ladonna giving her these moves more suitable for Meghan Trainor, her other client.

That's really my only critique when it comes to Britney currently performing and it would shut up a lot of her critics should she have someone that understands how her body moves NOW.

:nicki2:

So G-Eazy will be ha new choreographer? :queenflopga: Because he understands her body now? :queenflopga2:

8 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

that's why she needs new choreographers, she rarely dances hard, just in the breakdowns but in the rest of the show she just walks and poses :sickofu:

It's so sad because I feel like this is what she wanted. IMO she asked for simplified choreography because she believes that she worked so hard to acquire her wishes earlier on in her career. And she did or it seems that way. This might be a stupid theory but I really believe she asked for it to be this way. HOWEVER, she is beginning to prove to herself that she wants more in her dancing. You can see with her body language this year at the Jingle Bash and BBMA's - either she or her body is bored of these simple Square Division regimented routines. She wants more but more importantly her body is telling her she wants to move more and wants to know exactly what to do with that energy. And what is the answer to that? New choreography. Not good choreography. Excellent choreography from a world renowned choreographer and a trainer to help master her energy, her spirit and her mind. Because despite the old saying sometimes the body works over the mind and tells us exactly what we want/need. It's not always mind over body, especially with dance. 

Archived