Why are you guys so quick to say Slumber Party has flopped?

Urbanney

You act like since she released a video, it's supposed to automatically go top 10. Requesting is going to be the biggest factor now and that takes time. If you guys spent half as much time into requesting as you do ranting about how it's a flop, maybe it'd do better. It's only a flop if you guys let it become one. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

Britney, is, and never will be a flop :byebitch:

Come back to me when you have 2 little kids to raise Exhell:byebitch:

THE WORLD IS A FLOP

for neglecting such a beautiful woman :queenflopga2:

And I  never really got us trying to push get up through the charts ? Did we do it in 2000? It's not for us to decide, so Let Go

Once again, not a fault of her fanbase if the song flops, we can request only so much, if gp doesnt request the song its pointless, and they don't request, blaming the flopping of her singles on the fanbase is completely irrational, she doesnt promote properly, she promotes pom instead of glory since the beginning, she wont stop lypsincing even tho she knows very well GP doesnt tolerate it anymore since her choreographies arent nearly as difficult as they used to be. It wont kill her to sing SP live it's literally in the most affordable key, 90% of ppl can sing that. Not even gonna discuss her team, RCA, Larry and her dad, thats a whole new level of messy:byebitch:

Where did SP peak on Itunes? Did it even reach the Top 50? 

And the MV isn't doing well (view-wise) even though it's her best in 3 years. 

Let's call a flop a flop. If Xtina's new single had performed as badly as SP then we'd be happy to call it a flop so let's not have double standards and pretend to ourselves that SP will be a slow burner. It won't be. It's over. I'm sad. I'm mad. I'm disappointed by the total lack of promo for SP from Britney and her team, but not at all surprised. 

I actually feel like it's never been so cool to be a Britney fan,  i feel like Britney is a ICON and not some up n coming popstar.  her popularity in general beats that of nearly all competition.  

I couldn't give a crap what the gp thinks,  there opinions in general are ridiculous.  

Britney has definitely not flopped with SP because alot of people (non Britney fans)  are liking the song. its a moderate hit,  for a song like that, I  wasn't expecting it to be an overnight sensation.  

Britney has millions of fans outside exhale that are slowly noticing SP,  

The problem is Vegas,  she isn't exposing herself enough to the world..  gp need consistency,  a video every 6 months isn't enough.  

I love the video,  so do lots of people  but there's only so much success you can get out of a song like SP when she barely promotes her music. 

I think Arianna -side to side sucks,  gp seem to like it, so what the **** do they know!  

I think that they will give it a 2nd wind of promo in January. They still haven't played the "discount" card, which is weird considering that the song is doing terribly in itunes. I think they will do some magazines + PCA performance (she is nominated in some categories) + SNL + discount in january...

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Once again, not a fault of her fanbase if the song flops, we can request only so much, if gp doesnt request the song its pointless, and they don't request, blaming the flopping of her singles on the fanbase is completely irrational, she doesnt promote properly, she promotes pom instead of glory since the beginning, she wont stop lypsincing even tho she knows very well GP doesnt tolerate it anymore since her choreographies arent nearly as difficult as they used to be. It wont kill her to sing SP live it's literally in the most affordable key, 90% of ppl can sing that. Not even gonna discuss her team, RCA, Larry and her dad, thats a whole new level of messy:byebitch:

finally somebody with some sence of reality around here:yesplease:

1 hour ago, chaotic93 said:

I think that they will give it a 2nd wind of promo in January. They still haven't played the "discount" card, which is weird considering that the song is doing terribly in itunes. I think they will do some magazines + PCA performance (she is nominated in some categories) + SNL + discount in january...

Isn't SNL on a break? And I really doubt she'll perform at PCAs.. She may attend but performing is doubtful. Hope I'm wrong 

4 hours ago, Dynasty said:

This tho. Y'all act as if the Army is 100% responsible for getting her hits. We're less than 1% of the GP.

26 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

Isn't SNL on a break? And I really doubt she'll perform at PCAs.. She may attend but performing is doubtful. Hope I'm wrong 

2 hours ago, chaotic93 said:

Who performs at the PCAs tho? :orangu: 

4 hours ago, Dynasty said:

This all the way :staysalty: 

2 hours ago, chaotic93 said:

Do people perform on the PCAs? :orangu:

7 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Our threesome with @Kiiddy was a whole new level of messy. :byebitch:

It was so sloppy, I still feel the *** guzzling dripping. 

Archived