The Insider: Video: Behind the Scenes of Lifetime's Upcoming Britney Spears Biopic

IconicShow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ. 

Heres the problem, other than what they've learned from interviews and words from Britney's mouth about her relationships which is not a lot it's all ******* made up. Like an argument with Britney and Justin or Kevin, it's all fiction. I don't blame the actors I'd view as an complete honor to portray Britney is given the chance but holy hell. 

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I think they're basing it off the tabloids. It's unauthorized so, I think they will try and show Britney in a very bad light.

Maybe this movie will help Glory rise.

This mess is already being reported everywhere so I imagine media talking non stop after its release :meltdown:

2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Exactly ***** it's ************* lifetime, tf you excited to watch a movie on that shitnetwork for? do you have **** taste then? Maybe you do.

My bad babycakes, enjoy it, why tf you care whether I think you're trash or not for having **** taste? :weusay:

We're excitef to see how bad it is.  so we can pick on it and tear it apart like the gp did to brit.

"get over it, I have" :ricackle:

I bet JT never had the balls to say that to Britney tho lol and even more when Britney said that she was the one who broke up for the last time lol 

3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I want to know what allegedly happened in the club when Britney storms off.

I remember the night both Britney and JT were at a party after they broke up.

In 2003.

I dont remember which interview it was but im pretty sure he talked about that back then. That the dance off never happened, that they talked quickly. He also said more than once that they talked once in awhile. 

3 hours ago, falka said:

For me, it's like more believable that JT was with Wade, than BritBrit. :quirkney:

I wasn't into this couple, but Cry me a river kind of hit me wrong way, otherwise being good song.

Lol JT never did anything with Wade anymore after the break up tho. This is the weird thing. They were really close friends, they worked together even writing and producing songs for Britney. Its funny how Wade tried to deny but JT never said a word about Wade. Also their old choreographer years ago confirmed Britney hooked up with Wade. 

And on the Pepsi generation making of its almost like Britney was flirting with him.  

I still low key laugh at this tho 

Him thanking Wade and then saying he loved Britney :ricackle: poor jt, didnt have a clue and the fact Wade told People once after their break up and before the cheating rumours, about the Valentine's day that jt couldnt be with Britney so he send guys to sing her love of my life it seems such a bad hoje from him tbh.

3 hours ago, Iced Tea said:

This is my prediction as well. From what we've seen so far, Britney's character seems loud and dumb.

They'll probably portray JT more accurately than her.

I'm not expecting much out of this Biopic, it's going to be a mess. 

To be fair its way easier to portray a douche with a big ego :ricackle:

But they are a mess, Britney is a nice and mysterous person so they go with the easy choice as the dumb **** jealous and obsessed blond.

9 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

This is going to be so humiliating, I can't believe some of you are excited to see this :embarrassney:

And before that actress said that she really understood the sadness Britney went through in her life, yet she's having the most fun acting out the parts during the time when she was saddest in her life :brityeah:

And the fact that they couldn't even contact K-Fed of all people :haha:

They tried to contact him?

6 hours ago, Arya said:

Lol JT never did anything with Wade anymore after the break up tho. This is the weird thing. They were really close friends, they worked together even writing and producing songs for Britney. Its funny how Wade tried to deny but JT never said a word about Wade. Also their old choreographer years ago confirmed Britney hooked up with Wade. 

And on the Pepsi generation making of its almost like Britney was flirting with him.  

I still low key laugh at this tho 

Him thanking Wade and then saying he loved Britney :ricackle: poor jt, didnt have a clue and the fact Wade told People once after their break up and before the cheating rumours, about the Valentine's day that jt couldnt be with Britney so he send guys to sing her love of my life it seems such a bad hoje from him tbh.

do you remember the interview with a guy who slept with Britney in 2003  and she never called him back? it was posted here tho

he said she told him that Wade was kinky in bed lol 

idk if I believe it but still funny 

Archived