The Insider: Video: Behind the Scenes of Lifetime's Upcoming Britney Spears Biopic

IconicShow

This is going to be so humiliating, I can't believe some of you are excited to see this :embarrassney:

And before that actress said that she really understood the sadness Britney went through in her life, yet she's having the most fun acting out the parts during the time when she was saddest in her life :brityeah:

And the fact that they couldn't even contact K-Fed of all people :haha:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be JUST like Britney's special on Hollywood Scandals in 2014. The "inside sources" giving details about Britney's life were from Radar Online and Star Magazine...

That's the truth, go watch it if you haven't. They basically read off every tabloid script and threw their own spin on it. They claimed **** use, unfit parenting, and anything else the tabloid spit out about her at the time. They even ended the show with "Britney is back but it's not what she wants, she's still a little girl lost." 

This will be the exact same thing and I'll be shocked if it's any better. 

2 minutes ago, QuitmanDJ said:

This is going to be JUST like Britney's special on Hollywood Scandals in 2014. The "inside sources" giving details about Britney's life were from Radar Online and Star Magazine...

That's the truth, go watch it if you haven't. They basically read off every tabloid script and threw their own spin on it. They claimed **** use, unfit parenting, and anything else the tabloid spit out about her at the time. They even ended the show with "Britney is back but it's not what she wants, she's still a little girl lost." 

This will be the exact same thing and I'll be shocked if it's any better. 

The unfit parenting was made clear in the courts when Britney lost custody. It was just cause she allegedly locked herself in the bathroom with her son, that was the last straw.

Britney was out partying, Hit and run, sleeping with several men and doing some form of *****.

22 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Ngl, I'm really pissed at you people here that are actually excited to see this ****. 

wtf chill its not like we are britney's dad being excited to watched

we are not excited like it is a new britney video but it is a movie about our fave so ofc most of us will be watching

at least the ones who dont feel like they know britney personally and are able to not take things seriously

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

The unfit parenting was made clear in the courts when Britney lost custody. It was just cause she allegedly locked herself in the bathroom with her son, that was the last straw.

Britney was out partying, Hit and run, sleeping with several men and doing some form of *****.

Yeah there's definitely no denying the unfit parenting at the time. It's just that they put their own twist on it and it was disrespectful in the show I'm talking about. It's like the unfit parenting wasn't good enough, they had to throw in their own opinions to shine an even more negative light on her. 

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Honestly I don't really care because you guys wash and repeat, you guys will cry foul and pout when the GP watches this **** and it hurts her image once again. 

Can't wait to see the nasty **** they post about her on twitter when it airs, should be fun right? :sew:

she is trashed on a daily basis everywhere

a lifetime movie wont change that, a few days of more bad tweets than usual then back to normal

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

They should make movies like that about her every day then. Hell why does she even have fans if it's OK for her to be trashed so much? as fans we should just be cool with it and not defend her obviously. 

I didn't know that's how the game works now.

do you even understood what i said

ofc fans wont trash her after watching the movie, if anything we will defend her

a lot of the gp trashes her cause they dont know what she went trough or dont even care to get informed, this movie might change some perception of that cause as the actress said, she comes out triumphant 

back on topic, i dont see anything bad on fans watching the movie, its a movie related to our favorite artist and after we watch the movie we will make our judgement, at some point youll end up watching it for sure as well, what bothers me is that just because britney said no you guys are acting like she is your mother and trying to boycott it when britney herself couldnt do nothing

just sit and watch it and then judge it, stop taking everything so seriously

Exactly ***** it's ************* lifetime, tf you excited to watch a movie on that shitnetwork for? do you have **** taste then? Maybe you do.

My bad babycakes, enjoy it, why tf you care whether I think you're trash or not for having **** taste? :weusay:

who said we were excited

i clearly said we were gonna watch it however we are not excited as if it was a new britney video

go back a few posts and read again sweetie 

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Actually you need to read all the excited comments before you quoted me cutie. 

Sticking your foot in your mouth and you don't even know wtf you talking about. Nice :sassybrit:

im speaking for myself and most of the fans who are gonna watch it cause they dont feel like they are britney and the movie is about them 

but thanks for taking the time to go back and read my replies :queenriri:

Lmfao what replies of yours did I read? wtf is going on right now, I feel like I'm in a twilight world. Are you foreign and English isn't your first language? maybe that could explain our disconnect.

Either that, or you're just dumb af.

yeah i actually speak four languages and english isnt my first language but i perfectly understand what youre saying and you perfectly understand what i typed

anyways we are done here

Archived