Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so annoyed right now. I read through the comments first and so many people were dragging Jordan saying that isn't what she really said so I listened to it with an open mind but to be honest it really isn't clear that she knows will I am didn't come up with it. The TinashA thing annoyed me too and calling Triple Ho 'Jingle Ball'. How did she seems smarter as a teen and early 20 something than as a 35 year old woman???? People always called her dumb but she seemed so much smarter than people gave he credit for back then but now :meltdown: Oh and did I hear correctly they guy asked "have you officially met Steven Tyler" and she said no??? They performed together...

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

She is either stupid or she was cloned back in 2008 when she was interned.

Is her brain dead her what?

She does not know what OIDIA is about, she can't remember the name of singer she is doing a duet with, now THAT?

Come on!

Unnecessary and rude. But your words show that your brain and heart are more than dead :queenriri: 

She was referring to S&S and WB. I heard the interview and she wasn't talking about GM :byebitch:

These weird instances of Britney forgetting pretty unforgettable facts & even people reminds me of an article back in 2008 that was talked about a lot!! I never gave it much because it was a bit ridiculous at the time but a lot of newer stories & things that are happening in interviews made me think of it! 

The article claimed that Britney's management was nervous about her comeback & her career because she had been given electro shock therapy in conjunction with her treatment. It's a common practice now & one of the biggest side affects is something called "Fragmented Memory Loss" & "Slight Personality Changes". The article claimed that Britney had lost full chunks of career memories & that she also had become less of a perfectionist when it came to attention to detail with her career. 

Now I am not in any way trying to perpetuate any unflattering rumors/gossip but lately a lot of things have reminded me of this article. Stories of her completely forgetting people she knew fairly well, mistakes she's made describing her own career, her personality changes that made her less chatty & more reserved/anxious & of course her total shift in attention to detail in her stage performances. I even remember back during her "comeback" MTV aired a super awkward special that had Britney sitting with a host & a room studio full of fans. They we're playing all of her most memorable performances & she watched along as if she we're seeing them for the 1st time & even made weird comments like "I have no idea how I did that" & "That's Me??!!??". It was almost as if her team was trying to force her into remembering the performer she was, LOLOLOL 

IDK... Like I said, I'm not trying to bring up anything negative but there have been so so many instances, now including this, that made me think of that article & go "omg wow, that kinda explains it". Hmmmmmmmmmm

IF this is the case than I find it incredibly sad. 

http://cosmouk.cdnds.net/15/08/1424282354-ok_080713_the-hills-drama.gif

Like seriously, guys, stop being such drama queens and give this fanbase a bad name. She probably thought he was talking about S&S since most of the gp remembers it more than GM (since it was such a monster hit) - even though it's hard to admit.

And those of you who are dragging the "her not knowing what OIDIA is about" thing into this, need to learn to read between lines. WHen she said it she meant that OIDIA doesn't really had a deep message, it's just a song. And that's exactly what she said later on, to explain: "I think it's just a song!" Plus it was probably acted to give James a cue for his joke about it.

And again - stop being overly dramatic for no reason and don't embarass yourself.

Peace :foh:

2 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Thanks to Jordan posting this on FB, people are bashing Britney all over FB about this especially from the other fanbase. They all brings up about *****, meds, etc. Way to go *****!  :meltdown:

Lol they do that for everything tho, let's not kid ourselfs.

Also besides Britney fans, has Jordan people from other fanbases follow him????? :orangu: 

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

SHE WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT GIMME MORE!! 

SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT SCREAM AND SHOUT AND WORK *****.  WITH WILL.I.AM. 

CHANGE YOUR FALSE AND MISLEADING TITLE NOW YOU MORON!! 

YOU ARE ALL DUMB AS **** FOR BELIEVING THE OP 

SHE DIDN'T EVEN MENTION GIMME MORE SO STFU.  TALK ABOUT CLUTCHING AT STRAWS. 

****** idiots 

4 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Thanks to Jordan posting this on FB, people are bashing Britney all over FB about this especially from the other fanbase. They all brings up about *****, meds, etc. Way to go *****!  :meltdown:

She's not consuming ***** how can that be brought up to justify her fuzzy memory? And mentioning she's having meds is not dragging material, really. :sassybrit:

10 minutes ago, button said:

She's not consuming ***** how can that be brought up to justify her fuzzy memory? And mentioning she's having meds is not dragging material, really. :sassybrit:

Drag and educate them on FB bb, not me :NYsassy: And we're talking about how the other fanbase (read: BeyHIV - the most mean and dumbest fanbase ever ) dragging Britney about this, well for me it's called dragging tho  :otears:

Archived