Keep It: Lifetime Shares New Photos From 'Britney' Biopic

Jordan Miller

12 minutes ago, David. said:

i mean i know it doesnt have britneys blessing but that girls seems so sweet 

she also seems like she really wanted to pay tribute to britney instead of just trashing her 

i felt really bad when fans attacked her, she just wants to work if anything, the produces is the one who should face the fans hate

idk she seems nervous about something like she is scared of the hate she might get

Honestly, if I was her and knew that Britney did not approve of the movie, I wouldn't have it in me to do it anymore. I think it's so disrespectful. If she was really such a "fan" since she was little, she wouldn't have done it... PERIOD!!!:byebitch:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jenamariee said:

Honestly, if I was her and knew that Britney did not approve of the movie, I wouldn't have it in me to do it anymore. I think it's so disrespectful to her. If she was really such a "fan" since she was little, she wouldn't have done it... PERIOD!!!:byebitch:

you would have done it if you were a struggling actor and a casual fan, not a hardcore one like us

1 minute ago, Jenamariee said:

Well according to her in that video interview, she was a big fan. And that's my whole point. 

yeah

was 

like most of the people she grew up with her and now she is a casual fan

that doesnt mean she deserves the hate she got from the fans telling her to die and kill herself 

1 hour ago, Jenamariee said:

Honestly, if I was her and knew that Britney did not approve of the movie, I wouldn't have it in me to do it anymore. I think it's so disrespectful. If she was really such a "fan" since she was little, she wouldn't have done it... PERIOD!!!:byebitch:

She must think she is paying a tribute and thats a honor for her. wtf knows. She also is getting a lot of media for this so its good for her. I dont judge her for this. She is only getting a job.

1 hour ago, David. said:

yeah

was 

like most of the people she grew up with her and now she is a casual fan

that doesnt mean she deserves the hate she got from the fans telling her to die and kill herself 

Seriously? :wtf:

The only thing i can think of is... how in the hell can they choose an actor that havent dance a day in her life to play Britney ******* Spears? :embarrassney::plzexplain::byebitch:

No offense she seems really nice and cute, but this is going to be such a mess and you cant do a biopic on someone if you dont have all the facts from the person its regarding, period. To base a "movie" on gossip, dabloids and rumors its not fair and should not be done.

So she cant say shes doing a love letter or anything tbh AND she cant never say she knows what she went trough based on what she have seen not even the primeney days. :byebitch:

But im gonna see it tho... download it, illegally so they dont benefit from it :unbelievableney::foh:

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This makes me really upset. It's cheap, she looks and moves nothing like Britney.

Britney's life is something of a huge blockbuster budget that covers all aspects of her tragic hero character, not some cheap TV drama. She's this generation's Marilyn.

Not to mention this girl (as sweet of a person as she may be) will not be able to capture Britney's charisma or performing ability (she said herself she's never danced a day in her life). What a tragedy.

My thoughts exactly. The Britney story is so amazing, and it's not even getting told right. It literally is a rags to riches story with a social commentary story too. It deserves to be done properly, plus Britney has said that there's loads that we don't know. This is just superficial trash, Britney and Michael are the only people with this type of story on such a high scale. This is disgraceful.:ipass:

Archived