The Glory Positive thread!!!!

Kennizleb!tch

Ok, as i can see that most of the content on this site is negative, and all i see is the word flop flop flop, lets focus on the good things we got from the Glory erra...

* The album is in her top 3 best, its amazing!

*It got the best metacritic score since oops... 

*It debuted in almost every country in top 10, much better than Britney Jean debuts,..

*She looks hotter then ever

* Make me peaked at 17, wich is top 20 so not a flop, and then fell almost off and them climbed back up again, so not bad at all

*We got one of her hottest videos EVER with Slumber Party....

*Clumsy is in top 50 of 2016 best songs Rolling Stone http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/50-best-songs-of-2016-w452313/britney-spears-clumsy-w452849

Add more below! :hype:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that I love Glory is the only relevant positive fact that matters to me lol.

Even if Glory isn't remembered by the GP, to me it's an amazing album. And I wish it was appreciated more but as long as us fans appreciate it, Britney has done her job well. Unlike with Britney Jean. 

4 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

The fact that I love Glory is the only relevant positive fact that matters to me lol.

Even if Glory isn't remembered by the GP, to me it's an amazing album. And I wish it was appreciated more but as long as us fans appreciate it, Britney has done her job well. Unlike with Britney Jean. 

true

regardless of the charts lots of ppl still know she put out an album thats actually GOOD and nonfans are still getting the impression that she is looking happier and healthier than previous eras. It is a fabulous time to be a Britney Spears fan! 

Archived