RuPaul Tweets About Britney's Anticipating!

treytrey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Brave new girl is also a highlight of Britney's career. What'cu tryna say?

Straight men hardly like Britney's music, maybe some hits like Toxic, Slave or BOMT but they will never hear songs like Anticipating, Brave New Girl or One Kiss from You because they are too girly, bubblegum and 00's teen trend, you see my point? :yaknow:

*I love those songs btw and I have no ******, make your conclusions :bigkiss:

Just now, danny1994 said:

And a downvote means people disagree :)

They dont agree with me bc I dont like the song? Lol I didnt say it was bad or anything, I Just dont like it, but i see ur point anyway.

Just now, danny1994 said:

For the record, I didn't downvote. I don't downvote people's opinions, no matter how wrong they are ;)

I think If someone starts bashing Britney, her looks, ill downvote, but not bc someone says they dont like a song or prefer other lol 

Not really surprised that Ru has good taste.

26 minutes ago, MitchellFierce said:

C'mon Ru! Let's have a Britney lip synch on Season 9! 

Wasn't the last Britney song they did a Lip Sync for Your Life to Oops, and it sent both contestants home because they didn't dance/give energy at all? It's definitely time for another Britney song.

9 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Not really surprised that Ru has good taste.

Wasn't the last Britney song they did a Lip Sync for Your Life to Oops, and it sent both contestants home because they didn't dance/give energy at all? It's definitely time for another Britney song.

Yup. Vivienne Pinay and Honey Mahogany. It was ROUGH. :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, MitchellFierce said:

Yup. Vivienne Pinay and Honey Mahogany. It was ROUGH. :embarrassney:

I remember it. :eheeek: I cringed as soon as I realized neither of them were at least going to try to do the dance, but I was still just as wide-eyed as everyone else was when Ru told them both to sashay away.

Archived