Does this finally explain the original MM video debacle?

leftoflinus

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

no *****, wide neck, big biceps

also the complexion on brit's face doesn't match the body

1 minute ago, button said:

Literally a man's body with Britney's face. "She" even had a man's T-shirt on her :decisions:

Oh **** y'all! This just keeps getting more interesting. I wanna know the true teaaaaa!

7 minutes ago, button said:

Literally a man's body with Britney's face. "She" even had a man's T-shirt on her :decisions:

no offense but that does look like britney. she's wearing a black shirt so obviously her figure isn't going to show. plus she doesn't have a skinny frame/neck/arms. she's fit 

1 minute ago, MM said:

no offense but that does look like britney. she's wearing a black shirt so obviously her figure isn't going to show. plus she doesn't have a skinny frame/neck/arms. she's fit 

The neck is horrible looking and the complexion doesn't match between her face and her neck.

What's the explanation for him deleting the photo???

I highly doubt this tbh. I think David presented the final video and the label didn't like it and wanted to edit alot of it. David probably didn't want to edit his artistry and refused to change anything and the label scrapped it. I don't think the drama is as serious as you all are trying to make it out to be

Archived