Why is Britney so skinny now?

FameAfterdark

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

:hipney:

people in social media are saying this part is edited, but the first time I saw it I thought cause she is dancing, she is breathing faster and harder, so she is in breathing in...lol which is it? Is it edited or that. 

I'm pretty sure it's edited. There is proof she was edited on piece of me and work ***** for sure, so probably all of her videos. 

16 hours ago, kin said:
2 hours ago, ohoney said:

She's not ''so skinny'' she have a nice and decent muscle mass on her. If she is skinny then she wouldn't have the amount of muscle she have. She's been sure lifting weights, doing some cardio to shed the excess fat and to show a sightly muscle definition. And of course, the most important thing, she's been eating right, and PLEASE GUYS eating right is NOT starving nor just eating salads, if you want to lose weight you just do a caloric deficit, you can still eat junk and lose weight, because what matters is the calories and the hormones, of course a excess of carbohydrates will store more fat. :drinky: I'm sure she did a lean-bulking phase to gain some muscle too, so basically she's been lifting weights and doing some cardio (running). 

Those are squat legs and butt per example, Britney have similar legs and butt:

20130406030258-tumblr_mj60aassSc1rqlia6o

and this is a nice back:

3bc4ccebf6d2ffc255b9b5f73fd589f1.jpg

This comes from a person who lifts, i love fitness, i'm happy she's taking care of her body, i just wish she could quit smoking. 

everybody think that weight loss is a magical thing is simple less carbs more clean protein, that body is product of training aerobic and anaerobic

1 hour ago, December02 said:

I'm pretty sure it's edited. There is proof she was edited on piece of me and work ***** for sure, so probably all of her videos. 

but if you look the scenes she is lying on the floor, her body is the same. I also showed it to my friends 50% percent agreed with me about the inhaling/holding it in thing. It does make more sense than editing it like that when she's already thin now? She is dancing pretty hardcore in that scene so it's a possibility, because they probably also did it more than once to get the shot. I don't know but it's just too weird. 

I know about piece of me! But that was green screen behind her, and also in Work *****, but a real setting is always harder  to edit! and it wasn't needed!

On 25/11/2016 at 10:16 PM, Rachel Green said:

I wouldn't say she's skinny.. 

She was skinny in the Britney era

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen para britney 2001

Imagen relacionada

And even though she looked stunning it's not my favorite body type for her. I liked it better when she gained some weight and had more meat

Resultado de imagen para britney 2003

Resultado de imagen para britney onyx

And I think her body looks this way now

Ia. Her body in early 2004 on those Beach pics with kfed were Just wow.

But i think she was skinnier in 2000. She was more skinny and was less toned.

Archived