LISTEN: "Better" instrumental (snippet) & "Liar" stems (snippet)!

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Idk if this happened to anyone else, but when i tried to play the Better snippet, this pop up window came up of what looked like Microsoft's website and some robotic voice saying 'YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH MALWARE!!!' and something about credit card details?? And i couldn't get out of it unless i pressed control+alt+delete and logged back in and out. I'm pretty sure that was a fake website/scam of some sorts but it freaked me out. I swear if my laptop has a virus now :meltdown:

2 minutes ago, Electro World said:

That didn't happen to me but I know what you're talking about :brityes: You shouldn't worry about them tbh, they mostly all from scammy "tech-support" call centers that just want people money. It's in a way just an obnoxious advertisement :sippingtea:

Exactly. That is simply scam ad as any other. You can find that kind of ads all over the web. Just ignore it and close it. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Electro World said:

That didn't happen to me but I know what you're talking about :brityes: You shouldn't worry about them tbh, they mostly all from scammy "tech-support" call centers that just want people money. It's in a way just an obnoxious advertisement :sippingtea:

I know, thankfully i scanned my laptop and it's okay now :)

9 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Man On The Moon would be Britney's biggest flop ever in my opinion :plzexplain:

With my taste I would have choose :

1. Lead single : Liar
  2. Second single : Love Me Down
  3. Third single : DYWCO
  4. Fourth : Invitation, to close the era

Make Me was perfect for a lead single, though. :orangu: 

Mine would have been:

1. Make Me

2. Liar 

3. Love Me Down / Slumber Party