LISTEN: "Better" instrumental (snippet) & "Liar" stems (snippet)!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk if this happened to anyone else, but when i tried to play the Better snippet, this pop up window came up of what looked like Microsoft's website and some robotic voice saying 'YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH MALWARE!!!' and something about credit card details?? And i couldn't get out of it unless i pressed control+alt+delete and logged back in and out. I'm pretty sure that was a fake website/scam of some sorts but it freaked me out. I swear if my laptop has a virus now :meltdown:

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Honestly it would be the worst era in term of singles for me if JLM is the third :weirdmeout:

I don't dislike any of them, but literally all the singles from every era are perfect as singles in my opinion (except Perfume). But if I could have chose the singles from Glory none of MM, SP and JLM would have been one, even if I love these songs :kidcries:

My singles would've been: Slumber Party, Just Luv Me, Change Your Mind, Man On The Moon, and then finish up with Just Like Me 'cause it's my fave, but it's not a strong single so it can just wrap up the era.

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Man On The Moon would be Britney's biggest flop ever in my opinion :plzexplain:

With my taste I would have choose :

1. Lead single : Liar
  2. Second single : Love Me Down
  3. Third single : DYWCO
  4. Fourth : Invitation, to close the era

DYWCO? :lostney: Invitation??????? :wtfdidusay:

Sis... Let's just agree to disagree, 'cause if MOTM will flop, DYWCO will CRASH and BURN.

57 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Idk if this happened to anyone else, but when i tried to play the Better snippet, this pop up window came up of what looked like Microsoft's website and some robotic voice saying 'YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH MALWARE!!!' and something about credit card details?? And i couldn't get out of it unless i pressed control+alt+delete and logged back in and out. I'm pretty sure that was a fake website/scam of some sorts but it freaked me out. I swear if my laptop has a virus now :meltdown:

That didn't happen to me but I know what you're talking about :brityes: You shouldn't worry about them tbh, they mostly all from scammy "tech-support" call centers that just want people money. It's in a way just an obnoxious advertisement :sippingtea:

Archived