Will some of you shut the hell up already

Cappycorn87

6 hours ago, Arnold. said:

People want instant results. No one values time. I see tons of instagram posts about what third single should be. It's like, everyone was so anxious and impatient for single #2. Now that it's finally here. they overplay the song/video. they dont get the chance to fully enjoy it. stream it and have it gain momentum. 

i agree

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Thank you! I'm tired of everybody freaking out constantly over sales and letting that dictate their opinions on the music. Some times it takes a while for a song to rise, the only thing we can do is continuing streaming and requesting, complaining won't change anything. 

I wish people would stop focusing so much on charts when they mean literally nothing these days. Most the songs that hit the top spot are terrible anyways, Closer spent forever on top and that song is god-awful. We should be glad that Brit's actually making quality bodies of work again, rather than stressing because she's not longer the top dog. She put all the other pop girls to shame this year with Glory, and considering she's now nearly 20 years into her career, that should be what we're celebrating. I'd rather have that than a quick little hit. Especially considering iTunes charts don't even matter like they once used to.

i agree

18 hours ago, Chico101 said:

I know right? Some songs take FOREVER to gain momentum and reach the top.

I think some of us got spoiled back in 2008 to 2011 when Britney literally hit Top 10 instantly on the charts.

Things have changed and she's back to they days when her singles have to burn on the charts for a while before moving up.

It's not just britney 90% of artists have that now. The charts changed 

I don't think it's going to flop, but those of you comparing it to singles by Ariana, Sia, etc., are grasping at straws, too.  Britney is in a completely different place than those artists- they're not comparable at all.  Like, you can't expect 'Slumber Party' to be a slow-climbing hit just because 'Cheap Thrills' was.  It doesn't work like that.

13 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I don't think it's going to flop, but those of you comparing it to singles by Ariana, Sia, etc., are grasping at straws, too.  Britney is in a completely different place than those artists- they're not comparable at all.  Like, you can't expect 'Slumber Party' to be a slow-climbing hit just because 'Cheap Thrills' was.  It doesn't work like that.

thank you

Archived