Glory single choice will RIP this era

criminal777

Glory is amazing album that deserve #1 and all succes...amazing sound, songs...she is on point, looking good, her energy is back, dance is good, she is cool and funny BUT single choice is all wrong and that will kill this album....promo is good but single choice ....

Slumber party is good pop song but only for her fans...not for general public...she cant have a WW huge succes and #1 hit WW with that slow kids song....

LOVE ME DOWN for single #3 ( if RCA give her chance for single #3)....cachy, hot, good vibe, mature, **** = HIT ! and she can have coreography for this song...dance moves.

do you wanna come over was best choice for start glory ERA....and that performances on MTV VMA will go better....and that song would be HUGE and give better start for this album, kids and teens would make DYWCO HUGE. single #2 LOVE ME DOWN, single #3 Make Me single #4 Slumber party or Change Your MInd.... but with this single choice general WW public....she can only go to work on new album...they choice songs only for fans....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spearsfan said:

SP has the catchiness to be a hit. 

I hope so, bcz i really want for her to have Scream and Shout single succes...it was in 2012....or WORK ***** succes...but I think that is not happenig with slumber party, it is cute, good song....but she need stronger HIT! it is song for her fans....

1 minute ago, chaotic93 said:

Log out until 3rd single is announced. If no third single is announced... :arianabye:

:ricackle:

Just now, Body ache said:

Only Better (a radio hit waiting to happen) can save this era or DYWCO with an awesome video since it's uptempo.

BETTER OR/AND CHANGE YOUR MIND NEED TO BE SINGLES 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Sis, Slumber Party reached #31 on iTunes with no banners, no video, not being listed under hot tracks and new music, and no promo.

Slumber Party will do fine.

I want #1 for her, or top10....but you can back here for month when you see that....I think with slumber party it would be really hard to hit top20

1 minute ago, criminal777 said:

I hope so, bcz i really want for her to have Scream and Shout single succes...it was in 2012....or WORK ***** succes...but I think that is not happenig with slumber party, it is cute, good song....but she need stronger HIT! it is song for her fans....

SP is a strong song. How is it a song for her fans when it's one of the best selling songs from Glory. 

Archived