Glory single choice will RIP this era

criminal777

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

SP is a strong song. How is it a song for her fans when it's one of the best selling songs from Glory. 

Only song with good sale - OK sale  WW from Glory is Make Me....

best selling songs from Glory sound so wrong....bcz single they choice make zero impact on album sale. only her fan base.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Her team didnt even consider Change Your Mind as a potential single.

:kidcries: But we also know how dumb her team is, so that's not really a shocker.

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Sis, Slumber Party reached #31 on iTunes with no banners, no video, not being listed under hot tracks and new music, and no promo.

Slumber Party will do fine.

1 minute ago, criminal777 said:

Only song with good sale - OK sale  WW from Glory is Make Me....

best selling songs from Glory sound so wrong....bcz single they choice make zero impact on album sale. only her fan base.

Because it was a lead single...

SP was one of the songs with highest sales without being a promo song and that is one of the reasons why they picked it. 

The more exposure Britney's music gets the more likely ppl will buy the album 

And don't get me wrong, I appreciate ya
And don't get me wrong, I really do
And don't get me wrong, but I'm tired of waiting
Say you don't wanna cross the line
But I'ma make you change your mind

I HOPE SO that Im WRONG....but I would be really hard to have top10single this era, and Im really sad bcz of that....album is a great, it is masterpiece.

Delusional af.

Slumber Party is EXACTLY what people want from her.  She is actually singing, with minimal vocal effects.  She sounds great and the production is perfection.  Plus, all the reasons your stated that LMD should be a single, SP is as well.  The difference is, LMD is more of a fan track.  It's classic Britney vocals with a solid beat.  Great song, but people would write it off quickly.  People are here for the slower jams now.

SP will probably flop, but not because of the song.  The problem is that no one knows how to market Britney.  She SHOULD have a fanbase like Taylor Swift or Beyoncé, but her failure to change her image kills her.  Most people see her as a joke because she won't even TRY to sing live...especially seeing as NO ONE can get over that "she doesn't dance like she did when she was younger".  If she went out and sang live and actually did decent promo (she put the work in for MM) she could work on rebuilding her fanbase, but she doesn't seem to care, nor does her team, so her popularity will continue to decline.

But yeah, SP is the BEST single choice from the album.  Sucks she won't sing it live.

4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Delusional af.

Slumber Party is EXACTLY what people want from her.  She is actually singing, with minimal vocal effects.  She sounds great and the production is perfection.  Plus, all the reasons your stated that LMD should be a single, SP is as well.  The difference is, LMD is more of a fan track.  It's classic Britney vocals with a solid beat.  Great song, but people would write it off quickly.  People are here for the slower jams now.

SP will probably flop, but not because of the song.  The problem is that no one knows how to market Britney.  She SHOULD have a fanbase like Taylor Swift or Beyoncé, but her failure to change her image kills her.  Most people see her as a joke because she won't even TRY to sing live...especially seeing as NO ONE can get over that "she doesn't dance like she did when she was younger".  If she went out and sang live and actually did decent promo (she put the work in for MM) she could work on rebuilding her fanbase, but she doesn't seem to care, nor does her team, so her popularity will continue to decline.

But yeah, SP is the BEST single choice from the album.  Sucks she won't sing it live.

I agree with all of this.

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Delusional af.

she did good promo this time, she was everywhere, her clip with ellen have 19 million....

like a JOKE ?! really!

#1album 5 million WW, #1 Womanizer 8-9 million WW, #3 Circus 6million WW, top20 AMY 3 million WW

Tour 150 milllion gross

#1 for 3, GH album

#1album, HIAM #1, TTWE huge WW hits top3, I Wanna Go top10 HIT and WW HIT, Criminal did WW good too

70-75 million from tour +S&M #1 remix

Scream and Shout one of the biggest hits in past 5 years- 9 MILLION SOLD WW...#1 everywhere, top 3 USA

#1 forbes, most paid female artist

WORK ***** is iconic and HIT, it is one of her classic songs. and still is ON and fresh and amazing video...WW hit -250 on VEVO

100 millon from Vegas, perfumes, lingerie...

i think it is WRONG single choice for new generation, kids-teens are best market. 

Archived