iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you expect? 

I expected i little push from the video but thats it. It wont go anywhere with no promo performances. :staysalty:

Remember toxic? Yes, its a masterpiece but it wouldnt have gone anywhere without the 824234234 promo performances britney did everywhere at the time. :bichpls:

Remember make me? Yes, the only award performance we had was enough for the song to stay at itunes TOP3 for long days and to peak again. 

So thats it. no promo, no hit. :meltdown:

2 hours ago, div said:

What did you expect? 

I expected i little push from the video but thats it. It wont go anywhere with no promo performances. :staysalty:

Remember toxic? Yes, its a masterpiece but it wouldnt have gone anywhere without the 824234234 promo performances britney did everywhere at the time. :bichpls:

Remember make me? Yes, the only award performance we had was enough for the song to stay at itunes TOP3 for long days and to peak again. 

She has performances coming at a few radio shows

shut up

On 24/11/2016 at 11:19 AM, div said:

What did you expect? 

sad but true. SP could but wont explode and thats depressing :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Archived