Has Anyone Listened To The Glory Vinyl?

TaylorMB

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all depends on your setup; turntable, cartridge, needle, speaker, etc. With that being said, it sounds perfect on my system. Good amount of bass with high dynamics, no pops to be heard. 

I would recommend adding it to your collection since it is her first full album to be released on this format. Hope this helps :donewithit:

18 hours ago, doolittle27 said:

It all depends on your setup; turntable, cartridge, needle, speaker, etc. With that being said, it sounds perfect on my system. Good amount of bass with high dynamics, no pops to be heard. 

I would recommend adding it to your collection since it is her first full album to be released on this format. Hope this helps :donewithit:

So would you say it sounds more complete than the cd or mp3 version? I was discussing how vinyls work and how they basically compress the analog version to an mp3 and it loses some of its "fullness". Does it offer that different of a sound or is it not much because it was recorded digitally to begin with?

sorry to be so intense! :ugh:

37 minutes ago, TaylorMB said:

So would you say it sounds more complete than the cd or mp3 version? I was discussing how vinyls work and how they basically compress the analog version to an mp3 and it loses some of its "fullness". Does it offer that different of a sound or is it not much because it was recorded digitally to begin with?

sorry to be so intense! :ugh:

I would say that if you looking for the flawless sounding, CD would be the best medium to go for. Many people who loves the sound of vinyl record usually attract to the warmth of its sound - since it is analog, every little thing going on with the surface matters to the result of the sound. CD or digital files (perhaps lossless) is more of what the producer/singer wanted you to hear as it is what they hear in studio as well. If that makes any sense to you. :verycool:

Archived