The world is going to be overjoyed with Slumber Party

makemeslay

I honestly feel it bubbling in my soul.

It will be so well-received upon release, people from other fanbases will show their support for it as soon as it debuts. They won't vote or request or anything like we stans will, but this is going to be one of Britney's most well-received singles in a long, LONG time IMO. I feel like it won't be a "Britney classic" in the traditional sense, but it will be her most beloved single since Till The World Ends & Work *****, which are Britney's two most warmly-welcomed singles in the 2010s decade.

My biggest hope for this single is not that it will become the most popular song of the year, but the song that everybody secretly loves and never gets tired of. I want people to celebrate every time they hear this song on the radio or onstage, just like they celebrate for Toxic. And I can feel it. It WILL happen.

The Holy Spearit is watching over this single with Her everlasting love and grace. <3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No :drown: 

If you have said this before Glory era , I would've agreed 

but now i have zero hope , i want that to happen so bad 

but i feel like nowadays people don't want Britney Spears anymore 

and it's her fault too , she keeps ruining her image it's so sad

look at the comments under the Carpool video and compare it with Gaga's video 

and i don't blame people either , she hasn't sung a live "word" since X factor 

no matter how good the song is , people just won't fall for Britney anymore :sobbing: 

28 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Thats how we all felt about make me :orangu: im sorry I don't mean to kill your enthusiasm but keep it on the low hunty, you don't wanna have a meltdown :wendycry:

excuse me? thats what we ALL felt about make me?

make me is a very good song..but we are discussing chills here and longetivity.. i got bored from make me after 1 week of listening to it :lessons:

54 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

excuse me? thats what we ALL felt about make me?

make me is a very good song..but we are discussing chills here and longetivity.. i got bored from make me after 1 week of listening to it :lessons:

well, most of us did, of course i cant speak for the entire forum :mhm: 

Archived