2017 Grammy's

BlackoutInTheCircus

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mikefatone said:

People don't get how these things work. If RCA or her team does not submit the song for a possible nomination (which costs money to just submit), then it can't even be considered. There is no way to tell if it's been submitted. 

I know but even if they did submit anything the Grammy's would still ignore her like they always do :bpout:

2 hours ago, mikefatone said:

People don't get how these things work. If RCA or her team does not submit the song for a possible nomination (which costs money to just submit), then it can't even be considered. There is no way to tell if it's been submitted. 

There was another thread that they had submitted Glory, MM and even MM mv lol . Don't know if its trustworthy tho

34 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Lmao:ricackle: talking about grammy last night i dreamed that britney won one in a low category with MM:madonna: but she didn't attend:( and it was G Eazy who received. lol:weusay: what a crazy thing:britoverit: i never dream this kind stuff.:paper:

Actually I had the same thought! I hope we are not psychic dear!:hype:

Archived