This "Slumber Party" Dance Remix Won't Let You Sleep Tonight

Jordan Miller

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, remixedbynick said:

True. :)

I am ready for it. :scalped: Keep making those amazing remixes!  ;)

12 hours ago, LukeHakan said:

Hey guys! CCMC here - first of all thank you so much for the kind words, really glad you're enjoying our mix!

Now to clarify some of the stuff that's being said by David Koppel/goldsoundz/whatever name he's using now... Never claimed this was an official mix first of all! What I can claim though is that this is absolutely all Britney - all Julia's doing here is doubling her on the hook and you can't even really hear her! No shade going on here ;)

Slay the haters! :letitburn:

16 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I know she can sing I never said she can't but some of the "new vocals" at the end don't sound like her and like I mentioned before it's not the first time they've added extra vocals to one of their remixes 

Honey, you are quoting and talking to Nick*, one of the remixers. He has the stems and tells you it is 100% Britney. :frenchy:

13 hours ago, LukeHakan said:

Hey guys! CCMC here - first of all thank you so much for the kind words, really glad you're enjoying our mix!

Now to clarify some of the stuff that's being said by David Koppel/goldsoundz/whatever name he's using now... Never claimed this was an official mix first of all! What I can claim though is that this is absolutely all Britney - all Julia's doing here is doubling her on the hook and you can't even really hear her! No shade going on here ;)

do you have liar stems? :lustney:

2 hours ago, Gondlon said:

Wait how did the guy that get those stems? And btw, what exactly is a stem? :quirkney:

Jordan explained in his post what stems are! :lessons:

They likely got those stems because they have connections. Nick* has been remixing Britney since 2007 (He did several Blackout songs). :tbh:

Archived