This "Slumber Party" Dance Remix Won't Let You Sleep Tonight

Jordan Miller

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Some of those "new vocals" are not even her they're someone they added for the remix they did the same thing at the end of their Alien remix and the others are just background vocals brought to the front so they're not really new

Your logic is trash 

9 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Some of those "new vocals" are not even her they're someone they added for the remix they did the same thing at the end of their Alien remix and the others are just background vocals brought to the front so they're not really new

So basically you just said that background vocals on Slumber Party ain't Britneys vocals or what ? 

200.gif

28 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

flop fan alert :nothavingit:

8 minutes ago, The Moments said:

I miss the acoustic remixes. I hope they do one for Just Luv Me, for instance.

I hope they remix every song! :crying2:

Nick* and CCMC remixed at least 4 or 5 songs of Britney Jean (together or alone), so let's hope they will do the same for Glory, which deserves it! :crying1:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, If U Seek Me said:

I hope they remix every song! Nick* remixed at least 4 or 5 songs of Britney Jean, so let's hope they will do the same for Glory, which deserves it! :crying1:

I just hope for the approach that highlights her vocals.

16 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I wish it incorporated the trumpets a bit more and used less of that corny stereotypical "remix" piano. But the vocals are great. 

I wouldnt be worried, there will be a Remix EP with 5 new remixes like the Make Me Remix EP. 

Remember Make Me was #1 for Dance Club songs. If they make some good remixes this can go #1 too. 

The Make Me remixes were very good

45 minutes ago, Widowmaker said:

This sound isn't exclusive to gay clubs though? 

They play this kind of stuff in ordinary clubs too :quirkney:

I'm from France and I the clubs I go to don't usually play that kind of music , but gay clubs usually do lol, that's why I said that 

46 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

I wouldn't describe it as "gay club" I'd describe that as the general club scene... I can imagine hearing that in the clubs I go to. 

Archived