M&G sold out for november 9th

rockNroLL227

2 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

No he had his ticket. He just purchased the m&g from the box office the night before! Hopefully your emailing/ calling will get you somewhere though!

And don't think negatively about the experience just because of the money. You've saved for it and this year was my second time (yes I'll be declared bankrupt ha)... but money can't buy the experience. You'll love it. And when the pictures are over they gather you outside before going to your seat/pit and they check the pictures to make sure eyes are open etc so they are definitely improving the experience to ensure fans are satisfied :saycheese:

tell us your experience, please! :)

how did went etc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

No he had his ticket. He just purchased the m&g from the box office the night before! Hopefully your emailing/ calling will get you somewhere though!

And don't think negatively about the experience just because of the money. You've saved for it and this year was my second time (yes I'll be declared bankrupt ha)... but money can't buy the experience. You'll love it. And when the pictures are over they gather you outside before going to your seat/pit and they check the pictures to make sure eyes are open etc so they are definitely improving the experience to ensure fans are satisfied :saycheese:

oh wow that's really reassuring about the guy who got his the night before. and trust me i'm not complaining about the money. yeah it's expensive, but i'm fully prepared to pay it. that's why it's so frustrating that it's sold out, since i'm standing here like a sucker ready and willing to pay! haha and that's amazing about the fact that they review the pics! i'm glad to see they are improving the experience. i wonder if they realized on their own that it wasn't working properly, or if they got complaints (or maybe even read exhale haha). but from the looks of your avatar, looks like you got a nice pic!

i had the same problem. i bought a m&g for the august 27th show but later it got canceled because of the vma's. Later i tried to buy the m&g for the august 24 show but it was sold out as wel.
i contacted the axis theatre by mail about my canceled m&g august 27 show and about the sold out m&g's of the august 24.
I got a reply of the axis very soon and because of the canceled shows, they reserved an extra m&g ticket the day before the sold out show and i met her :wendycry:
Best night ever, the m&g was awesome! she asked my name 3 times and asked me to wear my head for the pic:wendycry:
Still cant believe how flawless this ***** was :wendycry:

xoUnKY.gif

2 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Meet & greet at my show in August showed as sold out but I met a guy who bought his the night before the show from the ticket office. Maybe try calling them rather than through ticketmaster

omg thats me, slay you for remember my story :tifftear:

1 hour ago, Wouszz said:

i had the same problem. i bought a m&g for the august 27th show but later it got canceled because of the vma's. Later i tried to buy the m&g for the august 24 show but it was sold out as wel.
i contacted the axis theatre by mail about my canceled m&g august 27 show and about the sold out m&g's of the august 24.
I got a reply of the axis very soon and because of the canceled shows, they reserved an extra m&g ticket the day before the sold out show and i met her :wendycry:
Best night ever, the m&g was awesome! she asked my name 3 times and asked me to wear my head for the pic:wendycry:
Still cant believe how flawless this ***** was :wendycry:

what address did you reach out to at the axis? sounds like yours was a unique situation because of the canceled shows, but hopefully they'll be able to swing something!

51 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

omg thats me, slay you for remember my story :tifftear:

hahaha that's amazing, what a small world (but not really on exhale hahah)

4 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Hahaha!! Of course duh! As if we could forget that night!

:carpoolney::feelingmyself::bootyney:

2017 for the POM closing celebrations!!

When are you going in 2017? cause i deff wanna go to the last couple of shows  :cooltshirt:

4 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

what address did you reach out to at the axis? sounds like yours was a unique situation because of the canceled shows, but hopefully they'll be able to swing something!

hahaha that's amazing, what a small world (but not really on exhale hahah)

Hahah IKR, if this m&g isnt working, you deff need to go to vegas next year so we can meet :feelingmyself:

On 25/10/2016 at 10:32 PM, Wouszz said:

When are you going in 2017? cause i deff wanna go to the last couple of shows  :cooltshirt:

Hahah IKR, if this m&g isnt working, you deff need to go to vegas next year so we can meet :feelingmyself:

Keep you posted dude! Going to Amsterdam, New York, India & China next year so can really only justify another Vegas trip if she switches the show up again (which I doubt she'll do tbh) :sofedup:

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 3:42 PM, rockNroLL227 said:

because my trip is already booked to go now! and i just can't see myself going back to vegas pretty much just for the M&G

idk i'll see if any of my friends want to go back :(

Say you had a death in the family:sickofu:.. morbid i know but anyone who wont refund a purchase over a family matter would be heartless.  :idkney:

On 24.10.2016 at 9:20 PM, rockNroLL227 said:

i'm going out to vegas from 11/7 to 11/10, and was planning on going to the show on 11/9. i've been putting money aside little by little for three years since she first announced vegas, and i've got almost $2000 saved specifically for vegas, $1500 of which was for a M&G. i was waiting to buy tickets until i see my friend that i'm going with this wednesday so we could just pick seats and buy them together. but i checked out of curiosity today and it says there's no more available inventory for M&G :crying2:

i'm really upset about it. my trip is booked, and money wasn't the issue. i was ready and willing to spend the $1500. but it's not available anymore! i checked last week just to see and they were still available. i'm so mad at myself for waiting. is there any chance they may release more? i'm here like a sucker ready to shell out $1500 for just a few minutes of time. i'm so upset about this. comfort me, friends! :crying1:

at the end of the day, i will still get to see britney and have an amazing time at the show, but i've been planning to do the M&G for three years now and the trip was finally booked and i blew it by waiting to buy the britney tickets. i'm trying to look on the bright side and say i can save the money and put it aside for a M&G next time she goes on tour, but who knows when that will be?!? and i really don't want to go back to vegas another time just to meet her, since that's another like $350 for flight and hotel.

I feel for you, I really do! Hang in there sweetie. Everything will be OK :crying4::crying1::hugs:

just wanted to update everyone as to where i stand currently (since you all were so nice and supportive!)...

i wrote to BritneyRSVP@caesars.com and also another general caesar's generic customer service address. i wrote the same thing and got two different responses. the caesar's one sounds more promising, but i would think the BritneyRSVP one know better, since it seems directly linked to the axis theater and the box office.

Here's what I wrote, followed by BritneyRSVP's response...

britneyrsvp.png

I sent the same thing to Caesar's, and got this following response.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-02%20at%204.28.2

so i responded to them (on the bottom of the next pic) and they responded (on top).

4.png

and to that i pretty much responded thanks so much for your help and i'll keep checking the bx office online and when i get to vegas. so yeah that's where i currently stand

On ‎2‎-‎11‎-‎2016 at 9:55 PM, rockNroLL227 said:

just wanted to update everyone as to where i stand currently (since you all were so nice and supportive!)...

i wrote to BritneyRSVP@caesars.com and also another general caesar's generic customer service address. i wrote the same thing and got two different responses. the caesar's one sounds more promising, but i would think the BritneyRSVP one know better, since it seems directly linked to the axis theater and the box office.

Here's what I wrote, followed by BritneyRSVP's response...

britneyrsvp.png

I sent the same thing to Caesar's, and got this following response.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-02%20at%204.28.2

so i responded to them (on the bottom of the next pic) and they responded (on top).

4.png

and to that i pretty much responded thanks so much for your help and i'll keep checking the bx office online and when i get to vegas. so yeah that's where i currently stand

cant see the pics, what did they say? is it good?

On 10/24/2016 at 0:42 PM, rockNroLL227 said:

because my trip is already booked to go now! and i just can't see myself going back to vegas pretty much just for the M&G

idk i'll see if any of my friends want to go back :(

I FEEL YOU :otears: my M&G was one of the VMA shows that was cancelled

I didn't even get to see her :notfeelinit: but I had paid for my hotel in full so no refunds and we had all taken work off already so we had to go to Vegas 

I'm trying to do my M&G in 2017 but same problem as you pinning down dates with my friends ugh :nyheadache:

I hope it works out for you boo xoxox at least you get to see our queen soon!!!

Archived