M&G sold out for november 9th

rockNroLL227

I would check with the box office when you arrive. I'm surprised there are that many people who've purchase a M&G for a random Wednesday night. I'm guessing she may not be doing it that night for some particular reason (cue random rumors). Otherwise - would it be possible for you to reschedule for the end of the week? I know it's last minute.

If you need tickets - I have a hookup who can get you into general admission, usually skipping the line, for $100. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Brispea said:

I would check with the box office when you arrive. I'm surprised there are that many people who've purchase a M&G for a random Wednesday night. I'm guessing she may not be doing it that night for some particular reason (cue random rumors). Otherwise - would it be possible for you to reschedule for the end of the week? I know it's last minute.

If you need tickets - I have a hookup who can get you into general admission, usually skipping the line, for $100. 

well they were available last week, so i don't think that theory holds any water. i think they literally just sold through the allotted amount of M&G passes. i agree, seems weird for a random wednesday night. and rescheduling isn't an option, since the flight and everything is booked already. i think my plan for now is my friend and i are going to buy standard tickets like we were going to (still good seats), but i just won't add the M&G option since it's sold out. and if they become available again, whether before i leave for vegas or at the venue the day of, i'm just going to buy the cheapest ticket (looks like that would be $99) and add the M&G.

i appreciate the hookup, but i don't think my friend and i would enjoy general admission. so i think we're gonna have with regular seats. but i really do appreciate the offer, and if we change our minds or anything, i will definitely hit you up! also, if your hookup has any insight at all into the M&G situation, that would be greatly appreciated as well! i'm not expecting a handout, i'm 110% willing to pay the full $1500. but if they can't help or aren't willing, no worries. figured i'd ask! DM me if you want to talk more - thanks!!!

48 minutes ago, rockNroLL227 said:

well they were available last week, so i don't think that theory holds any water. i think they literally just sold through the allotted amount of M&G passes. i agree, seems weird for a random wednesday night. and rescheduling isn't an option, since the flight and everything is booked already. i think my plan for now is my friend and i are going to buy standard tickets like we were going to (still good seats), but i just won't add the M&G option since it's sold out. and if they become available again, whether before i leave for vegas or at the venue the day of, i'm just going to buy the cheapest ticket (looks like that would be $99) and add the M&G.

i appreciate the hookup, but i don't think my friend and i would enjoy general admission. so i think we're gonna have with regular seats. but i really do appreciate the offer, and if we change our minds or anything, i will definitely hit you up! also, if your hookup has any insight at all into the M&G situation, that would be greatly appreciated as well! i'm not expecting a handout, i'm 110% willing to pay the full $1500. but if they can't help or aren't willing, no worries. figured i'd ask! DM me if you want to talk more - thanks!!!

I don't think they have a connection to the meet and greet but I will ask her tomorrow morning. If she says yes - then I'll follow up with you directly. 

Sorry to hear about this situation. I really do hope it works out for you - I think it will! 

7 hours ago, Brispea said:

Uhhhhhh PM me :giggleney:

16 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

well the only thing is my trip to vegas is already booked. so i'm still going to the show but buying a regular ticket. i guess i could always put the $1500 away for a M&G her next tour (if that ever happens) or maybe go back to vegas next year (but then that's added expense of a second trip!)

i wanted to meet her NOOOWWW!

is there any chance that they might make more available at any point?

Meet & greet at my show in August showed as sold out but I met a guy who bought his the night before the show from the ticket office. Maybe try calling them rather than through ticketmaster?

praying for you:otears: 

9 hours ago, Brispea said:

I don't think they have a connection to the meet and greet but I will ask her tomorrow morning. If she says yes - then I'll follow up with you directly. 

Sorry to hear about this situation. I really do hope it works out for you - I think it will! 

thank you! you're amazing

1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Meet & greet at my show in August showed as sold out but I met a guy who bought his the night before the show from the ticket office. Maybe try calling them rather than through ticketmaster?

praying for you:otears: 

wow that's reassuring! hopefully maybe they release certain amount in the days leading up to the show so i can scoop one up then. he bought the meet and greet the night before? or just a ticket? i was gonna call the box office today and see if there was any way i could plead with them haha

27 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

ppl stay buy tickets and m&g? :yaknow:

hahahaha i know it's crazy that people actually still buy them considering the price of $1500 basically for a few minutes, but hey, i'm one of them. i very rarely treat myself to anything very expensive, so i'm going all out on this one. i've wanted to meet britney since the beginning - almost 20 years - and since she announced vegas, i've been putting aside money little by little. $100 here, $50 there, $20 here, and so on. and just about three years later i've got almost $2000 saved up specifically for a M&G and then some, so it's not even like it's going to take a toll on my savings or anything. it's practically like "found" money!

3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

i Love Britney just as much as the next guy, but i cant justify spending so much for mere seconds and a picture that may or may not turn out well. Too much for me. And i wouldnt want that to tarnish my love for her, should the M&G turn out badly.

yeah i know, that's why i'm kind of going in with low expectations. i know she's awkward and shy, so i'm not going to be offended if she's quiet or anything. if she's rude or anything, then that would be something different, but i've heard VERY few stories of her actually acting rude or annoyed. all the stories i've heard are just that she was quiet and awkward, which i was expecting. i consider myself pretty normal and chill, so i would do my best to keep calm and try to make her feel comfortable. you get what you give, ya know?

regarding the picture, that's what i'm most nervous about. clearly she is so damn beautiful and if she takes a weird photograph it won't mean anything because i'll know how beautiful she was in person. but yeah that would be the only thing i'm nervous about, since there's not much you can do about that. but at the end of the day, if it came out bad, i would know in my heart and memory how beautiful she was in person. so what she took an awkward photo.

4 minutes ago, Enoshima Junko said:

Have you tried to contact the Residency Customer Support?

wow i haven't! i was going to call today when i had a chance. but i will e-mail right now! and then call later if i don't hear back. thanks! i was looking around for a number or e-mail or even a social media account to reach out to (didn't really look very hard just yet) so thanks for giving me this info!

1 minute ago, rockNroLL227 said:

wow i haven't! i was going to call today when i had a chance. but i will e-mail right now! and then call later if i don't hear back. thanks! i was looking around for a number or e-mail or even a social media account to reach out to (didn't really look very hard just yet) so thanks for giving me this info!

Is on the main page :moorangu:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/britney

Anyways, hope they can help U.

16 minutes ago, rockNroLL227 said:

yeah i know, that's why i'm kind of going in with low expectations. i know she's awkward and shy, so i'm not going to be offended if she's quiet or anything. if she's rude or anything, then that would be something different, but i've heard VERY few stories of her actually acting rude or annoyed. all the stories i've heard are just that she was quiet and awkward, which i was expecting. i consider myself pretty normal and chill, so i would do my best to keep calm and try to make her feel comfortable. you get what you give, ya know?

regarding the picture, that's what i'm most nervous about. clearly she is so damn beautiful and if she takes a weird photograph it won't mean anything because i'll know how beautiful she was in person. but yeah that would be the only thing i'm nervous about, since there's not much you can do about that. but at the end of the day, if it came out bad, i would know in my heart and memory how beautiful she was in person. so what she took an awkward photo.

Sometimes they allow you to retake the picture if it come out bad initially. :rihclap:

Have a great time anyway sweetie! Enjoy the show! :bootyney::feelingmyself:

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Sometimes they allow you to retake the picture if it come out bad initially. :rihclap:

Have a great time anyway sweetie! Enjoy the show! :bootyney::feelingmyself:

yeah that's the only bright side is that, even if i don't meet her, i'm still going to the show! will still be an amazing time.

and i've heard that about the picture! pretty nice if they do that. thanks!

35 minutes ago, rockNroLL227 said:

thank you! you're amazing

wow that's reassuring! hopefully maybe they release certain amount in the days leading up to the show so i can scoop one up then. he bought the meet and greet the night before? or just a ticket? i was gonna call the box office today and see if there was any way i could plead with them haha

hahahaha i know it's crazy that people actually still buy them considering the price of $1500 basically for a few minutes, but hey, i'm one of them. i very rarely treat myself to anything very expensive, so i'm going all out on this one. i've wanted to meet britney since the beginning - almost 20 years - and since she announced vegas, i've been putting aside money little by little. $100 here, $50 there, $20 here, and so on. and just about three years later i've got almost $2000 saved up specifically for a M&G and then some, so it's not even like it's going to take a toll on my savings or anything. it's practically like "found" money!

No he had his ticket. He just purchased the m&g from the box office the night before! Hopefully your emailing/ calling will get you somewhere though!

And don't think negatively about the experience just because of the money. You've saved for it and this year was my second time (yes I'll be declared bankrupt ha)... but money can't buy the experience. You'll love it. And when the pictures are over they gather you outside before going to your seat/pit and they check the pictures to make sure eyes are open etc so they are definitely improving the experience to ensure fans are satisfied :saycheese:

Archived