M&G sold out for november 9th

rockNroLL227

46 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

cant see the pics, what did they say? is it good?

not really. here's the text...

what i wrote to both of them:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!

My friend and I booked a trip to Las Vegas back in September for Monday 11/7 through Saturday 11/12, with plans to attend “Britney: Piece of Me” on Friday 11/11, our last night in Sin City. Unfortunately, we were forced to cut our trip short due to unforeseen circumstances, and we are now leaving Thursday morning.

Instead of attending the show on Friday, we are now looking to attend on Wednesday 11/9. I just went to buy tickets, and I wanted to add on the meet and greet option for myself, but it is saying there is no more inventory available for the add-on! This is devastating, as seeing Ms. Spears perform and meeting her backstage is the main reason I am traveling to Las Vegas. I know I will still be able to attend the show with my friend by buying regular tickets, but I was really looking forward to purchasing a meet and greet add-on.

Will more inventory be added as the date approaches? Is there anything that can be done to help out a fan just this once? Any assistance or insight you could provide would be GREATLY appreciated.

what BritneyRSVP responded...

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, once all the inventory for the Meet and Greets with Britney Spears has sold, no more inventory is added. The policy for Meet and Greet purchases is that there are no refunds or exchanges once the purchase has been made, so once a Meet and Greet has sold, it remains sold whether or not the purchaser has picked up their tickets.

What caesar's responded...

Thank you for contacting Bally's Las Vegas!  I would be happy to assist you with your Britney Spears inquiry.  Normally, the inventory is set for the Meet and Greet packages.  However, guests can cancel their tickets which should make them available again.  I can recommend keeping an eye on our website if they become available or go to the Box Office the date of your show. Please let me know if we can assist further.

Have an amazing day!

So I responded to that...

Thank you for your response! Hopefully you get this one; I hope I'm doing this "below/above" this line thing right! That being said, is there no way around the sold out inventory for the meet and greet, since it's just an add-on? I'm ready and willing to pay the added price, and it's not like it requires an added seat or anything. It's just an add-on to an already allocated seat. I would really appreciate any help with this if at all possible. Thank you so much!

And they responded...

Thank you for contacting us back!  Unfortunately, we are not able to add more spots for the Meet and Greet packages.  They are set by the performer and the concert area.  Still, you can keep your eye on Ticketmaster to see if any become available before your show date.  Please let me know if we can assist further.

To that, i pretty much responded thanks so much for your help and i'll keep checking the box office :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/25/2016 at 11:50 AM, Wouszz said:

i had the same problem. i bought a m&g for the august 27th show but later it got canceled because of the vma's. Later i tried to buy the m&g for the august 24 show but it was sold out as wel.
i contacted the axis theatre by mail about my canceled m&g august 27 show and about the sold out m&g's of the august 24.
I got a reply of the axis very soon and because of the canceled shows, they reserved an extra m&g ticket the day before the sold out show and i met her :wendycry:
Best night ever, the m&g was awesome! she asked my name 3 times and asked me to wear my head for the pic:wendycry:
Still cant believe how flawless this ***** was :wendycry:

xoUnKY.gif

Oh!! I want to see the pic!

10 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Can't you just re-schedule your trip?

Trip insurance, BB. It's worth it

wouldn't be right because i'm dragging other people to go with me haha and plus i have these vacation days to use by the end of year or else i lose them, they don't carry over at my job. and also the flights were super cheap when i'm there, and i looked at other dates and they weren't.

Archived