• Tv interviews for several countries
  • The Private Show commercial + perfume

And we know other things are comming soon:

• Jingle Ball
  • Rock In Rio
  • Triple Ho Show
  • B96 Jingle Bash

If you wanna be delusion... lol...

Glory is the second most promoted album of 2016.

She talked about glory in about 20 words spread throughout all these POM promo 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Are you serious ?

• Carpool Karaoke
  • Ellen show
  • iHeart Festival
  • Apple Music Festival
  • Apple Music Commercial with Kevin Bacon
  • VMA
  • Jimmy Kimmel
  • Jonathan Ross show
  • Loose Women
  • Radio interviews
  • Tv interviews for several countries
  • The Private Show commercial + perfume

And we know other things are comming soon:

• Jingle Ball
  • Rock In Rio
  • Triple Ho Show
  • B96 Jingle Bash

If you wanna be delusion... lol...

Glory is the second most promoted album of 2016.

Except that they are all Make Me promotion plans not Glory :cricket:

The DELUSION of this fanbase is REAL

all she has done is performing her old ******* hits that no one gives a flying **** about nowadays :rihclap: she is 35 years old and she lips to CD-VOCALS of a 17 year old baby voice in every performance . do you think it's really necessary for her to perform all those hit songs in every performance that she has ? IT'S FOR ******* VEGAS 

you are the definition of DELUSIONAL if you think that those promotional plans were for glory :drown: 

10 hours ago, icona said:

I don't really agree with there being NO promotion like other people said, its just that the appearances she is doing aren't having the effect they're supposed to. I'm with everyone else on vegas though, really not feeling it at all anymore. In my opinion it would be a great setup for Britney if it was actually handled well. I'm sick of seeing Britney open with Work ***** this many years later, if she wants to stay in Vegas there should at least be an effort put in to make it a quality show and keep things interesting with more changes than replacing ugly costumes with even uglier costumes:cigney: I just wish this era would've gone differently as a whole tbh. It could've been great if we got the original MM video+VMA performance and a revamped POM show with Glory songs and a new vibe idk it just screams lazy to me on Britney and her teams part. Whatever:drinky: I'm just happy Britney has what she wants now and gets to spend time with her kids and have the balance that SHE wants in her life. Slowly getting over it but its hard to accept some of the dumb *** *** creative/promotional decisions her team makes. 

I just realized that Britney has not opened a show/medley with a song that wasn't Work ***** since Femme Fatale (besides Make Me if performed alone). 17 news songs with so much potential........oh well.

Everything going on around Glory won't be fixed if vegas ends.

Britney needs to sing live, make  world tours, and then promote the album release signing live at least one song. 

Glory is a great album, but Vegas stucks britney somehow and she likes that, we all know she doest care about album sales cause she wins no **** for it anymore. she just signs her contract and thats it. 

so don't blame only vegas, it's britney itself not leting the fame going to her head so she just acts like she dgas about her music. which is lame cause she should talk about her hardwork and how she gave all her heart on it for us to aporeciate and buy her album. 

she can totally have a sucesfull album with vegas there, she needs to change her old team. that's the truth.

26 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

Everything going on around Glory won't be fixed if vegas ends.

Britney needs to sing live, make  world tours, and then promote the album release signing live at least one song. 

Glory is a great album, but Vegas stucks britney somehow and she likes that, we all know she doest care about album sales cause she wins no **** for it anymore. she just signs her contract and thats it. 

so don't blame only vegas, it's britney itself not leting the fame going to her head so she just acts like she dgas about her music. which is lame cause she should talk about her hardwork and how she gave all her heart on it for us to aporeciate and buy her album. 

she can totally have a sucesfull album with vegas there, she needs to change her old team. that's the truth.

the only this I disagree with is when you said Britney doesn't care about album sales cause she stated this year that she does care and about the chart positions. It's her team that doesn't care cause they had no control or input in the album 

So dramatic, zero promotion? She talked about Glory in interviews, she did a track by track thing on the radio, she performed Make Me. Shes going on talk shows and doing appearances, she performed outside of vegas and PH for once, she did the VMAs, she did a skit for Ellen, all these things you guys bitched about the bj era was lacking. 

She is not lady Gaga, she never says much about her albums and even back then she uses cool a lot to describe her work. 

The residency should have ended after 2 years. It's just so boring... The revamp made a big difference but we have another BJ era on our hands - just adding a couple songs to the show and not caring about promo for the album or releasing proper singles/videos. Except: this time the album is amazing and deserves its very own era. But it's been all about Vegas ever since Sept of 2013. And it'll be this way for more than a year now. Goodbye Glory. She better not extend after 4 years...

18 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean all that can't be put on Vegas, it's on Britney and her team for how things are run.

They need to promote the things that are getting released and not POM. 

And it's possible to promote your new album AND Vegas at the same time, who would've thought? 

I'm love seeing her everywhere but there's little ways you could keep the era afloat like swapping an old song here or there.

if it were me- pick up on the if I'm dancing memes and put on twitter and insta, have buzzfeed do an article on it since they love her. Change Your Mind serviced to Latin America/Spain heavily but also WW as radio single. Same with Couptoure Electrique to francophone countries. Wanna come over? used in tinder/Spotify commercial, gay apps (Grindr, etc) and put up a performance edit on vevo while single 2 is coming, Private Show commercial on tv- album preorder and intimate collection in deluxe set

18 hours ago, andreabeez1 said:

Exactly.

But despite that still pretty happy w this era :) 

7 hours ago, GAGE said:

Okay but I thought the reason she's promoting POM is because of the contract she signed? She's not allowed to perform outside of POM unless she's promoting it

correct me if I'm wrong but:sickofu:

That make no sense because it's hard to say what exactly is promo for what. as for example her iHeart performance in my opinion promoted herself, POM and Glory. The line is too blurry. If the contract actually didn't allow her to promote anything else than POM, she wouldn't have been allowed to perform at the VMAs. 

Also we haven't seen the contract.

Why do y'all say this? Make Me has been promoted 5 times, DYWCO 3 times, tons of radio and tv spots. It's been promoted more and better than both BJ and FF.

The problem is Britney's brand she has created for herself. She has alienated the GP from her work, and yes Vegas has contributed to that.

But there are also loads of other factors and Vegas has helped her get happy and healthy and increased her performance ability too.

Originality is what's no longer present...we're typically aware of how things are going to play out. Britney's team plays it so safe that it feels overly cautious. Plus, she is one of the wealthiest women in Hollywood so the fact that she constantly has to make videos and promotion on a budget is awkward. It made sense in 2008 but you get what you pay for...and they're not spending as much as they could and it shows. 

5 hours ago, 517113 said:

Originality is what's no longer present...we're typically aware of how things are going to play out. Britney's team plays it so safe that it feels overly cautious. Plus, she is one of the wealthiest women in Hollywood so the fact that she constantly has to make videos and promotion on a budget is awkward. It made sense in 2008 but you get what you pay for...and they're not spending as much as they could and it shows. 

Sure she is wealthy but would you put your own money to make videos that will ultimately benefit the label more? I mean the label pays for the videos so them that are giving her low budgets and honestly its the norm nowadays with record labels not wanting to spend much, I make music videos and have to deal with them wanting to keep slashing the cost down to the point where Im just doing it for free but hey, at least I gain experience and exposure they say.:yeahsure:

she makes most of her money from other sources because music is not a breadwinner which is why artists rely on tours so she's depending on POM and her perfumes. The label is okay with it because they get royalties from her using the songs. 

Look even Madonna's videos looks cheap nowdays. Its not just Britney.

On 10/21/2016 at 10:33 AM, Spearsfan said:

I'm worried tbh

I thought they would shape up for this era because it's important to become popular right now for her brand. To tour and such after Vegas...

If Vegas was truly ending next year they have to start hyping ppl for a tour in 2018/2019. That's so far away wow....

Which they keep making her a legacy artist which makes really think Vegas will go on until 2020 :embarrassney:

Even with the residency ending next year, there's no way she's doing a world tour starting 2018. I  just don't see that at all tbh. I think she'll chill for a bit before she even thinks about a world tour. Especially since by that time, she would have been out of the touring space for six years.

Archived