Officially tired of Britney's residency, here's why:

andreafly1

It's time to acknowledge that SHE is the one who doesn't want to do new stuff so she keeps promoting vegas bc she already knows the routines and doesn't have to learn new stuff.

I also believe they wanna re-introduce Britney with older hits to the younger generation so they keep using vegas' setlist.

-

You know, It's easy to blame everything on her team.

If she looks cheap as ****, it's her team's fault.

If she decides to go with a messy wig and make up then GOD FORBID IT'S BRITNEY THE ONE WHO CHOSE TO LOOK LIKE A FREAKING DRAG QUEEN, it's definitely her team's fault.

I'm tired of this **** tbh, it's high time you start realising that even though she might be overprotected by her handlers, she must have some input on the way she decides to handle her carreer.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, joey4228 said:

I actually think the promo backfired because of the obvious lipsyncing shes done. People do not want to support someone who doesnt sing live and puts on mediocre performances these days. 

This. I've said it lots of time, Britney was everywhere this era. But no one cared because she isn't offering them anything. But lipped vocals. And even her performances are hit or miss. We as fans can appreciate her now because we know where she came from but GP isn't putting up with that when there's so much more talent out there. Personally, I like just listening to Britney's Glory songs instead of seeing her perform them because her visuals mess them up for me TBH. If I see her grab G-Eazy's crotch one more time omg.

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Sure she is wealthy but would you put your own money to make videos that will ultimately benefit the label more? I mean the label pays for the videos so them that are giving her low budgets and honestly its the norm nowadays with record labels not wanting to spend much, I make music videos and have to deal with them wanting to keep slashing the cost down to the point where Im just doing it for free but hey, at least I gain experience and exposure they say.:yeahsure:

she makes most of her money from other sources because music is not a breadwinner which is why artists rely on tours so she's depending on POM and her perfumes. The label is okay with it because they get royalties from her using the songs. 

Look even Madonna's videos looks cheap nowdays. Its not just Britney.

This was one of the more dignified, and more importantly non-hostile responses that I have received in a while...

I thank you and I appreciate the point you made. I was referring to the overall concept of what Britney Spears is today...

if anything, the phrase "if you've seen it once you've seen it all" applies very well. I don't mind her promoting POM, etc...

but must she do it in such a rehearsed, inorganic, expected manner? The fans rave about her accomplishments within the industry yet I feel like she reminds us all that she is there to collect a check, first and foremost. :bgrin: No disrespect but this is someone who could easily afford to take a pay-cut for the sake of her art.

On 22 de octubre de 2016 at 3:42 AM, westshouse said:

the only this I disagree with is when you said Britney doesn't care about album sales cause she stated this year that she does care and about the chart positions. It's her team that doesn't care cause they had no control or input in the album 

I'm sure she makes more money with her perfume's brands sales tbh.

Archived