IGGY WARNED US

westshouse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CaliSky said:

if i were iggy and i were doing a collab with a legend, i'd be mad if i had to deal with britney as well tbh. like, wtf, lets make a hit

Perfect example of how twisted things become for people with time. If someone had told her Britney had wanted a duet with her a day before she got the call she'd have been like g eazy, and feel overwhelmed and extreme gratitude to be on a record with a legend like Britney. Just the thought of it alone would be enough of a triumph. It is a massive accomplishment for a person in the industry and something you'd never forget.

Then the song comes out and the feeling somehow changes to resentment ''she's letting the song die! grrrr''

You had the honour of being selected out of everyone for her song and got to perform with her at a big awards show, what else do you need?

No business being mad. Just be grateful for the opportunity and move on.

On 10/14/2016 at 3:00 AM, westshouse said:

in a way. Remember when she came out and said that it's not her fault that Pretty Girls flopped fullsizerender-261-e1435712672406.jpg?w=

Although PG was catchy and annoying like most songs that end up becoming hits she wasn't wrong cause that's exactly what's happening now. 

Britney put out an amazing album but the promo we're getting isn't promo for the album and it's not like she's performing anything besides MM and DYWCO so in reality the album flops. 

Hahahaha "I'm just featured" Actually, the song says Britney "&" Iggy, they deleted the feat thing :uknowit: so you are wrong in everything Iggy. And the music video was directed by her :quirkney:, fortunately she's just featured 

22 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Pretty Girls is THE WORST SONG EVER RELEASED by Britney, it's awful, even with promotion this song would have been a failure. 

Right now, Glory is "flopping" cause Britney isn't popular anymore, that's it. "Make Me" did ok with a lot of promotion. The following singles won't be big hits, don't expect B to chart well, we are in 2016, some of you need to realize that the problem is not the songs or the promo it's Britney's name. People DON'T listen to her anymore and don't buy her music. They don't check for her. 

True, but the only reason is because she's not cool anymore. She needs new creative team to make her more interesting to the fans and public. She needs new fresh ideas about performances,production,photoshoots,costumes,outfits etc. 

2 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

That song was never going to hit. idk why they took a reject song from a reject group. That's double reject. Add igloo and a yelling chorus and we have a song that flopped harder than the Myah Jean album. Promo would not have mattered in that situation cause the song sucks ***. 

Now if glory would get promoted properly, that would be a different story. 

Point is, the igloo is melting, her 15 minutes are almost up and she knows nothing. 

Pretty Girls was "easy" catchy, kinda stupid and funny. I think with big 80's theme and promo it could be a hit. 

It's just this kind of song no1 will like unless you put that in people's fridge and make them listen to it everywhere. promo, radio deals, commercials were needed 

1 hour ago, ToxicJean said:

Hahahaha "I'm just featured" Actually, the song says Britney "&" Iggy, they deleted the feat thing :uknowit: so you are wrong in everything Iggy. And the music video was directed by her :quirkney:, fortunately she's just featured 

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO SAY THIS :omgreallyney:

And the only good thing about PG was the pool scene in the MV, Britney looked particularly hot and just slaying there filing her nails away

Image result for pretty girls gif 

The rest of the PG mess

Image result for i don't know her gif

Image result for i don't know her gif

23 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Pretty Girls is THE WORST SONG EVER RELEASED by Britney, it's awful, even with promotion this song would have been a failure. 

Right now, Glory is "flopping" cause Britney isn't popular anymore, that's it. "Make Me" did ok with a lot of promotion. The following singles won't be big hits, don't expect B to chart well, we are in 2016, some of you need to realize that the problem is not the songs or the promo it's Britney's name. People DON'T listen to her anymore and don't buy her music. They don't check for her. 

People definitely still "check" for "her" but they're not checking for her music. People know she was a big performer in the early 2000s but her celebrity/personal life is what the gp is interested in. 

I think it's funny when people try to ''Shade'' her even when she is saying what a lot of us say, and this is not even about if the song is good or not, is the promo, cause what happened to PG happened before with BJ and now happening with Glory :jolieoverit: but most of you rather talk about the fact she says she is a ''Feat'' and in the single says ''And'' :britstare11: Cause that's the important thing at the end right

Glory is flopping because Britney's visuals are tragic.

The official MM video is tragic.
The Glory artwork is tragic.
The VMA's costumes, lighting and choreo were tragic.
The Today Show costumes and choreo were tragic.

The era started out strong, but they missed out on some major opportunities because they were too cheap (or too out of touch) to seize the moment while they had it. They're now continuing to push her out in the public eye to promote her Vegas show, using dated visuals. Her brand is no longer "cool."

It's really that simple.

4 hours ago, PBoy said:

I think it's funny when people try to ''Shade'' her even when she is saying what a lot of us say, and this is not even about if the song is good or not, is the promo, cause what happened to PG happened before with BJ and now happening with Glory :jolieoverit: but most of you rather talk about the fact she says she is a ''Feat'' and in the single says ''And'' :britstare11: Cause that's the important thing at the end right

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Glory is flopping because Britney's visuals are tragic.

The official MM video is tragic.
The Glory artwork is tragic.
The VMA's costumes, lighting and choreo were tragic.
The Today Show costumes and choreo were tragic.

The era started out strong, but they missed out on some major opportunities because they were too cheap (or too out of touch) to seize the moment while they had it. They're now continuing to push her out in the public eye to promote her Vegas show, using dated visuals. Her brand is no longer "cool."

It's really that simple.

Case Closed :receipts1: :beysip:

On 14/10/2016 at 9:36 AM, fuckofffloverboy said:

Doesn't matter she's not really performing the entire albums listing, she's still OUT THERE and making herself known again. People will see "hey, it's Britney! Wonder what she's doing? I like that Make Me song, let me google it.. Oh new album!" and they'll listen, esp. with the availability of streaming these days. 

She didn't do **** for PG, but the song was also horrible for Britney's standards. Even us, her stans boycotted the mess. 

"Hey ! I'm still jamming to Glory ! Wonder how's it doing on the charts? it's a great album you know, let's check the Itunes Album Charts..... Oh ! it's out of the charts"

I guess your nonsense promotion theory didn't help the album

It's funny, because Britney's Team is so worried about her image -- in relation to her being mentally stable. "Momney" is very much THEIR creation.

But what they really need to worry about is erasing from the public's minds images like this:

16fa267b7f13bc5542d1227cbdd1e52d.jpg

She looks a million times better now, but the costumes and choreo are still dated. And her current promo plan isn't helping. At all.

Archived