James Corden and Jimmy Kimmel Trash Britney

monalisaney81

I don't know if its AP but I hadn't seen anything.

@ 3:00 minute mark

I just don't understand why it's so funny and a running joke to make fun of Britney. Like she's such a sweet person, none of these late night talk show hosts would be caught dead making fun of Beyonce. Its like have some respect, she was literally on both of your shows like within the past month ********. :sofedup: 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish things were different, but i can't really be mad at them because i understand why people think negatively of her. when you are literally the only performer who relies purely on playback, people are not going to give you respect. period. its akin to milli vanilli. 

thats why we say brit needs to fire her team.
she has a whole team to follow news/shows/magazines or anythng about her.
so im sure they knew jimmy trashed britney before. 

brit's team is the one to blame. they shouldnt have let her go on his show. but they did .... :wannadie: 

18 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

i wish things were different, but i can't really be mad at them because i understand why people think negatively of her. when you are literally the only performer who relies purely on playback, people are not going to give you respect. period. its akin to milli vanilli. 

I agree but jimmy's comment to James was not a criticism on Britney's performing skills.

He insinuated that just being around Britney made James miserable. That's just mean and she does not deserve it. Seriously,Jimmy just likes being a ****.:donewithit:

53 minutes ago, derick said:

If she made an effort to prove ppl wrong for once maybe they wouldn't but she in her team insist on proving them right so let them continue to trash her and let her dumb team never clap back or do proper damage control for all the fuckery surrounding her :hype:

Make an effort?:verycool: What bullsht are you talking about cause she made a lot of those this era (whether you like them or otherwise). She was trashed during her peak and will probably be that way until she is 100% out of the spotlight :verycool:

30 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I agree but jimmy's comment to James was not a criticism on Britney's performing skills.

He insinuated that just being around Britney made James miserable. That's just mean and she does not deserve it. Seriously,Jimmy just likes being a ****.:donewithit:

Lets be real someone signing up to do carpool karaoke and then sitting there saying "What?" over and over again instead of actually singing to their own and letting someone else do all the singing and saying "I don't know" when asked what their own song is about was probably a less than fun experience for James:verycool:

9 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Make an effort?:verycool: What bullsht are you talking about cause she made a lot of those this era (whether you like them or otherwise). She was trashed during her peak and will probably be that way until she is 100% out of the spotlight :verycool:

making an effort = performing at the level, or better, of her peers.... she was trashed at her peak due to something she hasn't stopped doing, progressed out of,  to this very day. 

Archived