James Corden and Jimmy Kimmel Trash Britney

monalisaney81

1 hour ago, CaliSky said:

her team is top notch. i knew her stylist, ty, in nyc and she only hires the best! 

LOL Beyonce is one of the worst dressed women I ever saw. Her clothing choices screams tacky in a bad cheap way. I have 0.0001% of her money and I can dress better and other celebrities, less famous people too. Where does she find those curtain 5 bucks looking clothes? -.-  The fabrics are so so tacky and cheap looking Britney is a mess sometimes but at least her clothes in the red carpet look like they didn't come from the 1.99 bin/bad fabric shop.

http://cdn.emgn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tacky-Beyonce-EMGN2.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z3j32Z30Rg0/UmlxDsZ_JgI/AAAAAAAByho/UvxLZ3dTt0g/s1600/52677f52e5f5e.jpghttp://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/fp_7874057_barm_beyonce_01_09.jpghttp://thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/beyonce-met-gala-2013.pnghttps://themexicangossipgirl.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/beyonce-au-met-gala-2016_exact1024x768_p.jpg

Is just that people are scared of saying the truth because either she buys the press,  has connections through her husband or threatens them.

Her publicist is great, but her stylist should be fired tbh. Is like the New Emperor's Clothes story

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, radar89 said:

Make an effort?:verycool: What bullsht are you talking about cause she made a lot of those this era (whether you like them or otherwise). She was trashed during her peak and will probably be that way until she is 100% out of the spotlight :verycool:

Turning on her mic to do as much as SPEAK the talking parts in songs like work *****, do something, or boys...or taking dance lessons so she can dance good again 

Idk why everyone's talking about lipsyncing and dancing this was about how awkward carpool was not about her cringeworthy performances!! Carpool I think was entirely her teams fault she didn't seem to know what was going on even the producers said they don't think anyone showed her what it was like 

22 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

LOL Beyonce is one of the worst dressed women I ever saw. Her clothing choices screams tacky in a bad cheap way. I have 0.0001% of her money and I can dress better and other celebrities, less famous people too. Where does she find those curtain 5 bucks looking clothes? -.-  The fabrics are so so tacky and cheap looking Britney is a mess sometimes but at least her clothes in the red carpet look like they didn't come from the 1.99 bin/bad fabric shop.

http://cdn.emgn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tacky-Beyonce-EMGN2.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z3j32Z30Rg0/UmlxDsZ_JgI/AAAAAAAByho/UvxLZ3dTt0g/s1600/52677f52e5f5e.jpghttp://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/fp_7874057_barm_beyonce_01_09.jpghttp://thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/beyonce-met-gala-2013.pnghttps://themexicangossipgirl.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/beyonce-au-met-gala-2016_exact1024x768_p.jpg

Is just that people are scared of saying the truth because either she buys the press,  has connections through her husband or threatens them.

Her publicist is great, but her stylist should be fired tbh. Is like the New Emperor's Clothes story

try again

1 hour ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

Michael Jackson once said that he's an easy target cause he doesn't make "comebacks". People always came for him regarding his skin, plastic surgery etc. It's the same with Britney, she's a shy person and people sadly use that against her, this really has nothing to do with her lipsyncing or performing. Whitney Houston had troubles in her career that could show hosts could easily use to make fun of her, but people rarely did because Whitney would clap back and drag you to filth. 

Lol Britney needs to learn how to be a fierce ***** but trust she was PLENTY of punch lines but she never returned to any of those shows when she returned she did oprah(long time Stan) and never did Diane hate sawyer again :hype:

13 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Idk why everyone's talking about lipsyncing and dancing this was about how awkward carpool was not about her cringeworthy performances!! Carpool I think was entirely her teams fault she didn't seem to know what was going on even the producers said they don't think anyone showed her what it was like 

Lol sweetie it all corresponds b/c she was lipping in the car like ***** SING...I can sing myself and I honestly don't know how she can lip so much as oppose to simply just singing the words it's so much harder for me to just move my mouth to words for over one song I have the natural instinct to chime in like most other ppl in the world...even if they sound like **** they still play around and sing in the car shes the only person I've ever seen lip synch so much especially a professional singer at that :idkney:

Didn't britney perform in Jimmy Kimmel's show back in 2011? It's okay to give critics on how britney perform in the carpool karaoke but saying its miserable to be with brit is kinda rude, esp when brit was one of the guest of their show in the past:nothavingit: James is not very shady tho he insists that brit is great, just that he looks terrified and thats why people think he's lying

As a fan, Im happy to see brit talk about her life and what she think, but did i hear much singing? sadly no, i was like "sing more sing more i can't really hear you brit" too:nervousney: if the watchers are not fans they probably wont have such tolerance. they will just think "where is the singing? Isn't this supposed to be about singing?", so i can understand why they make jokes on her

I think there's no need to bash beyonce. It's true that she doesn't lip-sync all the time and that she's a great performer too. But i will stan britney instead of her because I love britney as a person, love her life story, her strength, her music, her iconic legacy. 

My wish now: Britney pre-record before performing so people will be less aware of her lip-syncing:imcute:

Her fan base is so ******** stupid I can't. First of all,  it's CARPOOL KARYOKE, not the Grammies. I don't think anyone should expect Whitney Houston level live vocals. Second of all,  Britney WAS singing, so please check your ears before spouting off that she was lipping. Lastly, I really don't think you should worry about these two unfunny "comedians" opinion on her. 

4 hours ago, CaliSky said:

britney reinforces the terrible stereotype about herself. we live in an age today where she is the only performer who doesn't really sing. she could easily reverse this by giving live vocals and dancing better. its entirely up to her. 100% 

Exactly. And I, for one, am not even begging her to sing live. She should at the very least do prerecorded vocals. If social anxiety is truly preventing her from singing live, then what is preventing her from just re-singing her (nearly) twenty year old songs before she goes up and performs so she doesn't have to be so afraid? The solution is out there already. God knows why she hasn't done it yet. 

EDIT: I forgot she did it for Work ***** quite recently. That just makes it even more ridiculous. If she can do it for three year old song, what about the rest? I love you Brit, but this is seriously getting out of hand :bthink: You gotta stop making yourself look ridiculous in front of the rest of the world (when it comes to singing) and do something! Sigh.. only wish she could see this.

16 minutes ago, Brisketney said:

Exactly. And I, for one, am not even begging her to sing live. She should at the very least do prerecorded vocals. If social anxiety is truly preventing her from singing live, then what is preventing her from just re-singing her (nearly) twenty year old songs before she goes up and performs so she doesn't have to be so afraid? The solution is out there already. God knows why she hasn't done it yet. 

EDIT: I forgot she did it for Work ***** quite recently. That just makes it even more ridiculous. If she can do it for three year old song, what about the rest? I love you Brit, but this is seriously getting out of hand :bthink: You gotta stop making yourself look ridiculous in front of the rest of the world (when it comes to singing) and do something! Sigh.. only wish she could see this.

I wonder if she will be sad if she see her fans judging her but i do think this really does good to her career and image. Pre-record is a way out.

Maybe Britney don't give a fk over this issue?

Anyway, I just want her to know we love her if she see this thread :bigkiss: 

2 hours ago, brit_wing said:

I think there's no need to bash beyonce. It's true that she doesn't lip-sync all the time and that she's a great performer too. But i will stan britney instead of her because I love britney as a person, love her life story, her strength, her music, her iconic legacy. 

This.

Although I feel awkward about her lip syncing and wished for more live singing....I could never turn to and stan for another artist the way I stan for Britney. I seriously TRIED to like Beyoncé after BJ :tiffhair:, because I was so upset with Britney and her not giving a single **** about her music career....but I seriously just couldn´t get into Beyoncé - the person. Same goes to Rihanna (although her personality is the bomb!), J.Lo, Taylor, Selena, and so on....I tried and failed miserably :angietea:

It´s just more than music for me when it comes to Britney. I think it´s her whole persona, her shyness, her strength as you said. If I only liked Britney because of her music, I wouldn´t be her anymore jamming to Glory and getting my life to it, because after the release of BJ I´d have already lost my interest in her. and moved on to another pop star. But it´s not that easy :nothavingit: 

I became a fan with Britney in 2007....when everything went downhill. I think it was the mystery behind Britney´s behaviour, her actions, her courage that draw me into her. :feelingmyself: She will continue to be that person I admire the most and bad music won´t change that at all...:carpoolney:

2 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Wtfffffff can't believe what I read! People make fun of Britney because of her breakdown, because  nobody understand what she was going through, not because she doesn't sing live! Maybe some of you want that but no....:nobitch:

I believe if britney dont lip her vma/public performance people will really respect her as a person. They will even appreciate how she get up and make a comeback after 2007 breakdown, thinking she is strong. Some people really do think like this too even if she don't sing live now.
But there are people who think she's a joke from the beginning of her career because now she doesn't even try to pre-record to make people believe she's singing when she still got the chance to perform on big award show and stay under the spotlight

2 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

I believe if britney dont lip her vma/public performance people will really respect her as a person. They will even appreciate how she get up and make a comeback after 2007 breakdown, thinking she is strong. Some people really do think like this too even if she don't sing live now.
But there are people who think she's a joke from the beginning of her career because now she doesn't even try to pre-record to make people believe she's singing when she still got the chance to perform on big award show and stay under the spotlight

Who cares about these persons?? Some people will never like her. She can't be loved by everybody

7 hours ago, lirebelde said:

These two ******** shade her all the time especially Kimmel who is a nasty piece of **** that believe stigmatized her and mocking about mental illness is cool.:sofedup:

I can forgive Jimmy for making fun of her lip-syching, but I can't forgive him for making fun of her mental illness. If she really is mentally ill, then he's a prick. Hopefully he never has a friend who's mentally ill.

Archived