James Corden and Jimmy Kimmel Trash Britney

monalisaney81

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

LOL Beyonce is one of the worst dressed women I ever saw. Her clothing choices screams tacky in a bad cheap way. I have 0.0001% of her money and I can dress better and other celebrities, less famous people too. Where does she find those curtain 5 bucks looking clothes? -.-  The fabrics are so so tacky and cheap looking Britney is a mess sometimes but at least her clothes in the red carpet look like they didn't come from the 1.99 bin/bad fabric shop.

http://cdn.emgn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tacky-Beyonce-EMGN2.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z3j32Z30Rg0/UmlxDsZ_JgI/AAAAAAAByho/UvxLZ3dTt0g/s1600/52677f52e5f5e.jpghttp://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/fp_7874057_barm_beyonce_01_09.jpghttp://thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/beyonce-met-gala-2013.pnghttps://themexicangossipgirl.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/beyonce-au-met-gala-2016_exact1024x768_p.jpg

Is just that people are scared of saying the truth because either she buys the press,  has connections through her husband or threatens them.

Her publicist is great, but her stylist should be fired tbh. Is like the New Emperor's Clothes story

Britards are so threatened by Beyoncé it's laughable. Try harder.

18 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

She hasn't done anything lately to deserve respect, hence why she will always be mocked.

It's kind of her fault, partly, too. She plays the naive blonde card too much. Corden asks her about the song, Oops! And she acted like she was 6 years old and unknowing. She kind of brings it upon herself.       

9 minutes ago, brit4u1998 said:

It's kind of her fault, partly, too. She plays the naive blonde card too much. Corden asks her about the song, Oops! And she acted like she was 6 years old and unknowing. She kind of brings it upon herself.       

Exactly. I cringed so hard when she acted like she didn't know what her own song was about. She just reinforces the dumb bimbo stereotype. 

17 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Exactly. I cringed so hard when she acted like she didn't know what her own song was about. She just reinforces the dumb bimbo stereotype. 

I was afraid of getting dragged for using the word bimbo. But yes, Britney does play the blonde card too much, sometimes.

I also can't help but feel that James was hurt that Britney used the word 'awkward' to describe their carpool together.

I had a conversation with the bf of a friend who loves carpool karaoke and he saw Britneys as well and said that besides the fact that she didnt really sing she wasnt funny and easy-going and seemed seriously psycho. :otears: Why dont they see what we see. If thats the opinion ofcthe general public that loves this show its no wonder it doesnt help Britney to gain fans and respect. :crying2: Its kind of sad. People are so judging and dont appreciate her progress... :hugs: **** them...:flop:

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

It's because she doesn't give a flying **** about Oops. She cares about material from ITZ, Blackout and Glory. Albums she had input in. Oops is in POM for the sole fact that it's a well known hit of hers.

10 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Idk why everyone's talking about lipsyncing and dancing this was about how awkward carpool was not about her cringeworthy performances!! Carpool I think was entirely her teams fault she didn't seem to know what was going on even the producers said they don't think anyone showed her what it was like 

This.

She didn't seem to understand what the bit was even about. Imagine if she'd behaved on CK the way she behaved on Loose Women? The entire thing would have had a completely different vibe.

And James Corden DID look miserable during it. He looked stressed out. Jimmy Kimmel is just getting a laugh at James Corden's expense.

13 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I agree but jimmy's comment to James was not a criticism on Britney's performing skills.

He insinuated that just being around Britney made James miserable. That's just mean and she does not deserve it. Seriously,Jimmy just likes being a ****.:donewithit:

Agree! People saying 'Well she lip syncs" - but this comment was not about lip syncing, it's basically making fun of her for being awkward and shy, which is really cruel, unnecessary and nasty. Jimmy K is a complete POS jerk and I've been completely turned off James C after reading his 2008 comments and then the way he was snickering here. I saw him tweeting that people should be nice to Kim K after the robbery, remember she has kids and is a sister, daughter etc. - did he show that compassion to Britney in 2008? Nope. Hypocritical *******.

4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

She hasn't done anything lately to deserve respect, hence why she will always be mocked.

That have nothing to do with the lipped or  something artistic like  you' all are taking to realize your dreams matching her with beyonka, britney has lipped since ever,  bash on britney is cool started with her BREAKDOWN they industry don't show much respect her as PERSON in first place so less they would do as an artist, most the jokes the industry do about her are over her personality than her artistry, britney is an easy target because she never returns the blow, not because she has not done anything to respect her as you say.

4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Wtf? How has she 'not done anything to deserve respect'? Can't she just get some decency and respect for being a nice person?! Everyone deserves basic respect unless they have done something disrespectful themselves. Jimmy and James weren't commenting on her artistic skills, they were mocking her personally which is just yuck.

10 hours ago, JJones12992 said:

Her fan base is so ******** stupid I can't. First of all,  it's CARPOOL KARYOKE, not the Grammies. I don't think anyone should expect Whitney Houston level live vocals. Second of all,  Britney WAS singing, so please check your ears before spouting off that she was lipping. Lastly, I really don't think you should worry about these two unfunny "comedians" opinion on her. 

Always a great moment when a rational, sensible person posts.

5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Britards are so threatened by Beyoncé it's laughable. Try harder.

Lol the truth hurts right? But really the fabrics she choose are awful. Beyonce is a tacky dresser.

Go check twitter posts when she dressed in that plastic thing at MET, everybody thought the same (except her biggest stans).

I am not diminishing her talent as a singer. I am just honest.

I am not a "Britard" either since I clearly said Britney dress as a hot mess sometimes, but if is the only way you can defend your "fav" by calling me "Britard" whatever makes you feel good, man.

Archived