Britney crushing on Margot Robbie

Slave4Brit88

6 hours ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

Margot Robbie isn't German :mariahstare:

And she's actually become a well-known actress over the past year  after her role as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad and her role in Tarzan, which were both released internationally. So it's not wrong for the OP to assume a lot of people know her.

And Google search is also a good friend tbh :verycool:

4 hours ago, CaptainAmerica said:

TBFH. 

6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not some of you flops not knowing Margot Robbie is the actress who plays Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad... Those promos were everywhere... :hahaha:

The irony of all us Marvel fans having to school people on a DC actress. :selenerz:

But I don't care, I'm ride or die for Harley Quinn. And Raven.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew Margot from when she was the Australian soap 'Neighbours' :comingthru:

Spoiler

And now I'm embarrassed to admit I watch 'Neighbours' :quirkney:

4 minutes ago, Melinda said:

The wolf of wall street  :feelingmyself: 

Not interested in seeing Tarzan or should i say, Alexander Skarsgårds body :shameless: and not here for suicide squad either, not my type of movie.... sorry :ohnoney:

You weren't missing much with Tarzan. Shittiest film of this year :shameless: Also you're name is really pretty :hype:

21 minutes ago, A.D. said:

My flop self assumed people already knew who she was after being mind-blown by her performance on The Wolf of Wall Street :quirkney:

I wasn't a huge fan of Suicide Squad because DC still disrespects the vision of their directors in favor of what studio executives want :sofedup:

That being said, Margot Robbie stole the show and it's a shame Jared's role was reduced during post-producion :nothavingit:

I think what I appreciate about Marvel's approach in general is that their all operating under one universe. (Television and Movies) ie Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage etc co-exist in the same universe so that makes continuity. :cooltshirt: DC on the other hand... I'm not gonna get into it... I still need to see Suicide Squad though (didn't get a chance when it was in Cinemas and still haven't had the chance to see it) but I've heard Margot Robbie doing amazing work in the film... is it bad of me to admit I'm looking forward to seeing Wonder Woman... I feel like I should lower my expectations

4 hours ago, A.D. said:

My flop self assumed people already knew who she was after being mind-blown by her performance on The Wolf of Wall Street :quirkney:

I wasn't a huge fan of Suicide Squad because DC still disrespects the vision of their directors in favor of what studio executives want :sofedup:

That being said, Margot Robbie stole the show and it's a shame Jared's role was reduced during post-producion :nothavingit:

I honestly didn't even know she was in that. I first heard about her in that heist movie with Will Smith from last year.

See, this is why I love Marvel. Yeah, there's a bigger picture that you gotta have all the movies build up to, but the smaller picture, each individual movie, is left solely to the director. Hell, all the directors of all the movies currently in production work TOGETHER in an office and push each other to be better.

DC could never say that.

11 hours ago, Shadow. said:

You weren't missing much with Tarzan. Shittiest film of this year :shameless: Also you're name is really pretty :hype:

Yeah, i saw the trailer and was like, NOPE... this looks like **** :quirkney:  aaw thank you, im sure yours is as well :hugs:  bc i assume your name isnt Shadow :tehe:

15 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I knew Margot from when she was the Australian soap 'Neighbours' :comingthru:

Reveal hidden contents

And now I'm embarrassed to admit I watch 'Neighbours' :quirkney:

LMAO I watched her on Neighbours too :hahaha: classic

Archived