Maybe they're stretching out the album because...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

I'd love for your sarcastic comment to be right, because then it would actually be funny.  But no.  She only has dates until May.

She'll be announcing more dates closer to next year, like she's been doing for the past 3 years...

she already said she's gonna be in Vegas for 2 more years back in 2015, not 1.5. Her contract is in place till end of 2017 most likely. And she'll either extend it or take a break likely, so don't get your hopes up 

13 minutes ago, Britilicious said:

She'll be announcing more dates closer to next year, like she's been doing for the past 3 years...

she already said she's gonna be in Vegas for 2 more years back in 2015, not 1.5. Her contract is in place till end of 2017 most likely. And she'll either extend it or take a break likely, so don't get your hopes up 

i swear to god, Exhale is so dumb. When she announces the last POM dates people on here will act brand new and have meltdowns like we wasn't warned before. :janet:

51 minutes ago, Britilicious said:

For that to make sense but it doesn't for the following obvious reasons:

1. The summer is June 21 to Sept 22  (Perfect open time, and also a legitimate summer tour)
  2. Her Fall winter Shows are October to end of December (So she can still do her winter tour, that she won't be.)

:quirkney:

34 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

she's not joanne 

Thank the lord for that!

• 2 months later...

Archived