The Unauthorized Britney Biopic For Lifetime Is Titled 'Britney Ever After' And Premieres Next Month

Jordan Miller

Just now, austsilva said:

"It's not surprising that Spears wants nothing to do with the film. In August, her spokesperson said that Spears "will not be contributing in any way, shape, or form to the Lifetime biopic. Nor does it have her blessing."

in other words, britney doesn't give a **** about this movie. As you should too. 

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Well i was young when Aaliyah died so idk if the whole movie was factual :ehum:

which is something thats scares me about britneys biopic. What if like a younger generation watches it and believes it all :idkney:

That's the point of my thread 

37 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

They gonna believe it because it's exactly how the media has sold britney, they have ZERO empathy to her breakdown and have mocked of her mental illness, the new generation didn't remember the factual acts because some of they were very kids.

Yup I'm gonna feel so bad for Britney when ppl are even harder on her from this dumb *** movie that has her hitting her own car

Disclaimer: I'm totally going to watch this movie because the boyfriend and I are LMN-aholics.

If they're going to make an unauthorized movie about Britney's life, then why don't they at least do it right? Oh wait... that's because it's Lifetime and their budget is cheap (they recycle actors in all their poorly-written (yet addictive) films).

There's so much wrong with this already...

1. Couldn't they find an actress that looked more like Britney?

2. That baby doll is not fooling anyone... I can't.

3. She wasn't wearing that outfit when she almost tripped with Preston - she was already pregnant with Jayden and she was definitely not wearing a belly-exposing top, as she hadn't yet announced her pregnancy publicly.

6 hours ago, Zinaida Zazekina said:

We don't drag innocent people, we are not the beyhive 

^^^ I don't even care what y'all are arguing about. I'm not going to drag the woman just because she signed on to do a job. Lifetime is the problem, Lifetime is always the problem, and trying to hurt one actress's feelings all because she took on a job is doing unnecessary damage.

the worst part is that there is SOOOO MUCH footage of those dark days, and they couldn't even recreate things right? Like, we had videos from every angle and pictures of everything, it's not like it was a secret her private life in those days. And people that see this is gonna believe that they remember all these things actually happened like that. They're gonna be like "oh, yup,  it's true, she was screaming like crazy and hitting the floor and it was her own car, she was sooo ****** up :donewithit:. I remember it as if it was yesterday :tiffhair:

2 hours ago, PrettyGurl said:

MESS :xcuseme:

Why are they shooting stuff that didn't happen? That umbrella scene is RIDICULOUS with her screaming like the exorcist! Britney smashed that umbrella in a very elegant way! She only said "**** you! **** yourself!". She didn't scream like a possessed cow.

Those soccer moms from the midwest will believe everything they watch in this mess. ***** PLEASE :grimace:

11 hours ago, derick said:

ppl will think Britney was even more crazy when they see her beatin her own car...that's not even Wat happened but it was too long ago to remember specifics they just kno it happened...

Is that actually what they're showing in the movie or did you make that up? I feel like they would get that right

Archived