This Routine Fuckn SLAYS

OCBoy1985

17 hours ago, Maryy said:

Scrappedney has been here since like ever i suppose.  :shameless:

I remember there were rumors back 2007/2008 about Radar being a Blackout single and Britney was already rehearsing a dope choreo for the video with pole scenes (different from Gimme More) and also Hot as Ice too. :dead:

I remember hearing Radar was going to be filmed in London and released after BTI however they decided to just do a new record!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I remember hearing Radar was going to be filmed in London and released after BTI however they decided to just do a new record!

Larry confirmed that the video was supposed to be Britney stalking a guy through various London nightclubs with her girl squad. @Maryy And it was definitely confirmed that Radar was originally meant to be a Blackout single. There's even official single CD's of it released during early 2008. :lessons: But it was scrapped as a single in favor of the far superior Break The Ice. Though it was contractually obligated to become a single, so they threw it on Radar.

3 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

U clearly haven't been a fan since the beginning. While Britney has come a long long way she still isn't doing routines like this... This was the kind of routines she did during her peak years!

HUGE difference

While I love both performances it's CLEARLY a difference!

You didn't understand what I said. The mannequin footage came out when she was always super stiff on stage and it was kinda like a light shining through reminding us she may be able to dance like her prime again and we cherished it. Now, when I watch it, it ain't the same anymore, it's not as groundbreaking as I remembered it. 

9 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

You didn't understand what I said. The mannequin footage came out when she was always super stiff on stage and it was kinda like a light shining through reminding us she may be able to dance like her prime again and we cherished it. Now, when I watch it, it ain't the same anymore, it's not as groundbreaking as I remembered it. 

Oh I got U LOL 

6 hours ago, Erickgermy14 said:

I feel like if she does this kind of choreography, she would be exhausted in the middle of the show, you can tell that at the AMF. I think as she gets older, the harder it gets for her to successfully complete a show like the Oops tour for instance. I am not saying that she can't, it is just harder with time. Remember when JT said that he can't still do the **** he used to when he was a teen? And still, Brit can manage to pull amazing shows and choreos, she just needs armography every now and then to catch her breath and still look great. 

For those who have been in Vegas, can completely tell the great dancer and performer she is, she literally blows your mind. :carpoolney:

She could easily pull this off for a award show!

Also with AMF she was jet lagged and had a show before she had to hop on a plane for 12 hrs to London and do AMF

During Onxy and DWADT  shows she didn't do hardcore choreography for each song... only a few had that 

7 hours ago, nels64 said:

When POM 2.0 first started she did. And she goes hard every once in a while. 

And I would venture to say some of the choreo is almost as complex as this. 

She's just been a little lazier in her dance moves lately. But this Mannequin video is no longer something I watch and am surprised to see like I was during Circus when she just walked around with attitude or FF where she didnt really do much of anything. BJ era was a bit of an improvement on FF in terms of dancing and she's only been getting better. 

:usher:

On 10/4/2016 at 10:53 PM, OCBoy1985 said:

U clearly haven't been a fan since the beginning. While Britney has come a long long way she still isn't doing routines like this... This was the kind of routines she did during her peak years!

HUGE difference

While I love both performances it's CLEARLY a difference!

was it just me or did she look totally winded when she was doing this. As trump would say "she doesn't have the STAMINA"...im joking about both tho...Hillary for President and Britney for First Lady.

Archived