Britney always does the graham show in UK. Guess why she didn't do it this time lol

BSfemme

Last night the Graham show was recorded to air tonight. Britney always does his show when she goes to the UK. Well, guess who was one of the people invited? they usually do an interview with multiple people.

WELL...MR JT! lmao he's promoting his Trolls movie in London. I'm almost 99% positive she declined going there because of Justin. of course she would, but wouldnt it have been so damn cool to see them together there? lol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Last night the Graham show was recorded to air tonight. Britney always does his show when she goes to the UK. Well, guess who was one of the people invited? they usually do an interview with multiple people.

WELL...MR JT! lmao he's promoting his Trolls movie in London. I'm almost 99% positive she declined going there because of Justin. of course she would, but wouldnt it have been so damn cool to see them together there? lol

Last time she's done Alan Carr, though! In fact she's only ever done Graham Norton once! :OMGney:<<<< That's where this is from! 

I would have loved to see her on the same sofa with other guests! I guess we're getting a bit of that on Jonathan Woss, judging by some of the pictures... ;) 

Archived