Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, tarotx said:

I followed Xfactor sites and credited insiders said Jason was made a conservator because Simon asked for it (I guess Prez reported it as well). So yes it was X factor related. And Jason was named a XFUS producer but all he did was sit at a monitor screen talking to Britney via her earpiece. 

Is it just me, or is that kind of twisted?

She already had one man as her personal conservator. Why was there a need to add a second man as a conservator? She already had the rights of a child. Isn't that like rubbing salt in a wound?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lolo. said:

Yes, what I mean is how law allows someone to control another adult's life in all of its aspects? I can understand that his father was taking care of her (something that I find logical considering that she's his daughter, so it's his duty to take care of his child), but why using laws to take care of her? My father takes care of me without taking any legal decision, he just plays his role as a father. In my view, since the beginning everybody wanted to take advantage, because if you really want to look after your child you don't go to a court, and specially conservatorship must be illegal, it's a wat to imprision someone.

The whole conservatorship deal is a real big mystery, and I don't think we'll ever have full answers about that. As much as I understand (not much really :idkney:) of these legal procedures, I think the reason why Britney would be put on a conservatorship is because she would represent a danger for her own life and the others around her (her kids etc). I don't really know if the laws are the same in the US, but where I live people with severe mental illness problems can be put into those sort of deals, to restrict their bank accounts and other things. My point is... do you guys ever wonder if the whole breakdown isn't really something that is in the past (like depression and *****), but something much bigger that she could be dealing for the rest of her live (like some type of schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder)?

2 hours ago, lolo. said:

And I don't get why Britney is so against weed, at least it's natural, nothing quimical, it has a big amount of healty features and so on.

Everything that exists is chemistry bruh. Weed for recreational purposes is not healthy in long term, but weed has got atives that when used in the right way are beneficial.

Yeah, she smokes regular cigarettes so Idk about her.

6 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

The meltdowns are going to be spectacular if they scrap this part of the interview. I swear, I will have a meltdown because this time it feels like she really wanted to talk about it, so if they don't allow it to air there will be another proof that the ''freedom'' that we thought she had was just a perfect illusion :shameless:

SOMEBODY HAS TO END LARRY I'M TIRED OF HIM I CAN'T EVEN SEE HIS FACE WITHOUT GETTING MAD  MwenPaKaPale.gif

Ah, I realize this is a shallow question but who is that in that particular emoticon and in the gif? I'm so curious because I don't recognize either lady.

As for the interview, if everything is on the up and up behind the scenes than they shouldn't cut anything she said. You only start cutting and trying to make things go away if things really aren't on the up and up imo. 

No one should be surprised about the conservatorship dictating Britney's music. Circus was meant to get the gp back on board again. FF and BJ were supposed to be her babies but Dr. Luke and will.i.am came on board. Dr. Luke was a good decision because it gave her radio hits although I wish I heard what the original FF could have been. Them having control over BJ was not necessary. They should have just had will.i.am on board for Work *****, Perfume and, Don't Cry.

6 hours ago, lolo. said:

Can anyone EXPLAIN me why she is in a ****** conservatorship?  I've been a fan since I can remember, BUT I still don't understand what kind of CRIME she did in the past to be legally forced to not take any decision about her life? I mean, this is savage, inhumane, heartless. There are plenty politicians out there stealing people's money, breaking lives and families, not allowing to gay people to have kids or marry while black people and women are under unequal and unfair laws, and then, BRITNEY SPEARS is not allowed to make decisions about her life? and then she is not even able to chose with whom she wants to work. I still don't understand the US laws, but really it sucks.

I'm American and don't get it myself tbh. I can absolutely understand when Britney was going through the rough time, something needed to be done for her. I never expected her to still be under this conservatorship NOW. This length of time, it's like they're treating Britney as if she never left the hospital. So I'll be honest and say I have a feeling something isn't on the up and up. 

Archived