Britney Explains The Back Walkover Misstep At Apple Music Festival In New BBC Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i feel better with her at least acknowledging that that was not her best. :shameless:

I'm not really used to hearing her speak about her performances and her own mistakes so at least she recognizes that she could have done much better had she rested. 

This was a surprisingly open interview. She seems so much more comfortable now during interviews. I love it.:clap1:

32 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Well i feel better with her at least acknowledging that that was not her best. :shameless:

Britney acknowledges it. When will brittards? Or are they gonna bash her too for not saying her own performance was god worthy? lmao

Another thing.. Is there anything that might have annoyed Britney in the interview? I've got this feeling she started super talkative and then something changed..

15 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Britney acknowledges it. When will brittards? Or are they gonna bash her too for not saying her own performance was god worthy? lmao

Another thing.. Is there anything that might have annoyed Britney in the interview? I've got this feeling she started super talkative and then something changed..

I think she got quiet at the end for the impressions cause she felt like she couldn't do them but they kept going. She seemed pretty happy throughout,though.

Archived