Miraculously attended Apple Music Fest...ended up being the Freakshow guy

IfUSeekSlayMe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David you were absolutely fabulous. I was in the audience tonight and everyone around me was SCREAMING for you. It was a really special night. I was lucky enough to go to the after party and everyone around me was just full of praise for our Brit. About an hour in I noticed Larry Rudolph was standing next to me. I didn't know what to say. It took me about ten minutes with some friends encouraging me and I went up to say hello. I'm literally wearing a jumper that has a full print of Britney with the snake during Slave at the VMAs. Underneath i'm wearing a T-shirt with Britney's face on it. I say to Larry, "would Britney like my jumper?" he said she would love my jumper. I pulled up my jumper and asked, "what about my t-shirt?" and he told me that Britney would probably HATE my t-shirt! I laughed and asked if she was still here celebrating, he told me "she's got nothing left to give" - i know I don't post very often guys but I swear to you I'm telling you everything verbatim as it happened - and I just thanked him and asked him to pass on whatever message he saw fit for Britney that I was so lucky to see her in a once in a lifetime event at the Roundhouse and that all the fans appreciate everything. I know I could've said something really forceful or provocative to him having had that opportunity but in the moment I could think of nothing else but passing on a nice message. I hope you guys understand!

I've had one of the most amazing nights of my life and wanted to share some of what I experienced. :mcry:

2 hours ago, jrtjoe said:

David you were absolutely fabulous. I was in the audience tonight and everyone around me was SCREAMING for you. It was a really special night. I was lucky enough to go to the after party and everyone around me was just full of praise for our Brit. About an hour in I noticed Larry Rudolph was standing next to me. I didn't know what to say. It took me about ten minutes with some friends encouraging me and I went up to say hello. I'm literally wearing a jumper that has a full print of Britney with the snake during Slave at the VMAs. Underneath i'm wearing a T-shirt with Britney's face on it. I say to Larry, "would Britney like my jumper?" he said she would love my jumper. I pulled up my jumper and asked, "what about my t-shirt?" and he told me that Britney would probably HATE my t-shirt! I laughed and asked if she was still here celebrating, he told me "she's got nothing left to give" - i know I don't post very often guys but I swear to you I'm telling you everything verbatim as it happened - and I just thanked him and asked him to pass on whatever message he saw fit for Britney that I was so lucky to see her in a once in a lifetime event at the Roundhouse and that all the fans appreciate everything. I know I could've said something really forceful or provocative to him having had that opportunity but in the moment I could think of nothing else but passing on a nice message. I hope you guys understand!

I've had one of the most amazing nights of my life and wanted to share some of what I experienced. :mcry:

wow that so cool!!!!! where was the after party??? wo was larry with???

5 hours ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

So days ago I posted how I had tried every aspect of getting a ticket,

Today I endured the 7 hour coach just with a bit of hope that I might catch her for a second to show her my drawing...8 hours of standing goes by and I'm relentlessly told I will not attend with how many ticket holders there were by the apple music security then out of nowhere 20 minutes before the show a saint turned up and a fellow fan nabbed his plus 1 but then saw me and said he felt bad taking it when I had waited so long, which is a blessing in itself, me and my saint then waited anxiously in the queue. 

We were both believing all hope was lost at this point as they had let so many people in, but then they said 6 more people, some of the security congratulated me and in i went, slightly annoyed I had missed Work *****! but to my joy she started doing more songs than I expected, I realised I was seeing a small scale Piece of Me which I have not been able to afford and was worried I would miss it altogether so thank Godney....

Then, a security guard comes to me at the back of the standing crowd "have you drunk alcohol today?" he said, I honestly believed he was going to throw me out cause i was recording on my tablet "not at all" (the first time since i was 18 i hadn't drunk for an event) " you wanna dance on stage with Britney?" and the rest is history.

Merry Britmas to you all. 

Robert Tanczos I owe you all of my dreams. The show was everything, obviously we wanna hear more of her voice but she seemed very happy to be there <3 and that is all that matters. 

OMG I remember seeing your post before the performance about crying outside the venu (that u didn't have a ticket).... the chat section was on fire about u ;) calling u hot/cute etc I was one of em :bwink: You were SO CUTE and hot  up there!!! I loved your shimmies!!!! :hype: you were SO HAPPY! I think i saw you even tearing up a little! I would be BALLING hoenstly!!! :kiss: Slay!!! and she liked YOUR ***!!! ::hahayea:!!! CONGRATS DAVID!!!!!! I'm so happy u got to go see her!!! :) I know you'll treasure this moment forever! SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Archived