GOLDSOUNDZ JUST SAID ..

db55dan

He said: 
Did you have any info of something being changed?
No. She was supposed to add more of Glory by Apple, per Jessie in marketing @RCA.

ok can somebody understand what he means ? cuz it doesn;t make any sense to me. what does he mean "per jessie in marketing rca"? and earlier he posted "no additions? Larry wyd.." 

does he mean that AMF was supposed to have glory songs ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheLightningThief said:

I think it means he's not as reliable as he makes himself to be.  He's the same one who said VMA was supposed to feature a live band and live vocals after all. :uknowit:

but other than that he was actually the most reliable insider for the glory era and he works in the law department of RCA. he was the one who gave us the mood ring snippets 

Just now, Natasha Romanoff said:

He's trying to cover up his *** for his first mistake this era I guess.

Y'all shouldn't attack him, or we won't have anymore insiders :moorangu: Insiders make mistakes too:moorangu:

actually he was mistaken twice so far including the time he said that the VMAS performance would have live vocals and a live band. hoiwever he is also pretty reliable cuz he has given us real snippets and true info about glory

Archived